1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 Nov '14 14:55
    http://abc30.com/religion/video-monster-energy-drinks-promote-satan-says-woman-in-viral-video/392023/

    I have never had any energy drinks myself. I do drink my coffee from a Nespresso and I drink soda which makes me sleepy?
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    13 Nov '14 16:39
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://abc30.com/religion/video-monster-energy-drinks-promote-satan-says-woman-in-viral-video/392023/

    I have never had any energy drinks myself. I do drink my coffee from a Nespresso and I drink soda which makes me sleepy?
    We just got a Nespresso. A bit pricey for the pods, but it's a really nice cup of coffee.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    13 Nov '14 20:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://abc30.com/religion/video-monster-energy-drinks-promote-satan-says-woman-in-viral-video/392023/

    I have never had any energy drinks myself. I do drink my coffee from a Nespresso and I drink soda which makes me sleepy?
    Oh, please.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    14 Nov '14 15:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, please.
    Well didn't Jesus say that you are either for Him or against Him? So who side is the company on?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    14 Nov '14 15:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well didn't Jesus say that you are either for Him or against Him? So who side is the company on?
    I'm guessing the safest answer to the question "Whose side is the company on?" would be "Their own side, naturally."

    I'm pretty sure neither Jesus nor the devil is uppermost in the minds of the owners of this, or any, company. As to who is, I would guess that answer would be "themselves".
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    14 Nov '14 16:25
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well didn't Jesus say that you are either for Him or against Him? So who side is the company on?
    It's stronger than that. ""Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

    Bush 2 said the same thing. In other words, fall in line or you are my enemy. A dreadful sentiment.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    14 Nov '14 17:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm guessing the safest answer to the question "Whose side is the company on?" would be "Their own side, naturally."

    I'm pretty sure neither Jesus nor the devil is uppermost in the minds of the owners of this, or any, company. As to who is, I would guess that answer would be "themselves".
    You can unknowingly be on the devils side.
  8. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    14 Nov '14 17:42
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    You can unknowingly be on the devils side.
    Yes, you can. The problem is you seem to think you are personally immune from this whilst everyone else is not.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86356
    14 Nov '14 18:20
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://abc30.com/religion/video-monster-energy-drinks-promote-satan-says-woman-in-viral-video/392023/

    I have never had any energy drinks myself. I do drink my coffee from a Nespresso and I drink soda which makes me sleepy?
    - Keeping people alive while they are burnt for eternity as Christ and his angels watch

    - people on other planets also watching as they are warned about not following Jesus

    - Devil possessed fizzy drinks

    Aren't you at all embarrassed by this idiocy?
Back to Top