1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '11 21:031 edit
    I was there last week and my room shook! There was also a big riot in Cairo, I was attacked by mozies and the beach bar was out of calamari. Being a diver I wondered if this phophesy refered to me:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."
    (Matthew 24:7 KJV)

Thoughts on this mystery...?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Nov '11 23:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was there last week and my room shook! There was also a big riot in Cairo, I was attacked by mozies and the beach bar was out of calamari. Being a diver I wondered if this phophesy refered to me:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."
    (Matthew 24:7 KJV)

Thoughts on this mystery...?
    The stage is being set for those prophesies to come to pass. What we are witnessing going on around the world in these "last days" is merely the prelude.

Something else has to happen first, then "the end times" will begin.

Critical distinctions need to be made concerning the prophetic age, and this current age in which we live in order to make a more accurate application of prophetic passages such as the one you referred to.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 01:321 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    The stage is being set for those prophesies to come to pass. What we are witnessing going on around the world in these "last days" is merely the prelude.

Critical distinctions need to be made concerning the prophetic age, and this current age in which we live in order to make a more accurate application of prophetic passages such as the one you referred to.
    Don't worry, it's not some god doing all this, we are royally screwing up the planet all by ourselves. It will only be man's ingenuity that will get us through all this crap we created for ourselves like the deteriorating weather, economic systems around the planet falling apart. It's all on us, not the wrath of some bogus god.
    We will die by our own stupidity or live by our own ingenuity. I think it's going to be touch and go.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 06:30
    Originally posted by josephw

It was phophesied that I would see a white tipped reef shark but that didn't happen...
  5. England
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 10:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It was phophesied that I would see a white tipped reef shark but that didn't happen...
    go to the banks and fufill your phrophesie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree