27 Oct '07
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 20:24
  2. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 20:32
    easter was originally Hindu in origin. the similiarities of Krishna and
    Christ in name point to India as the origin of Christianity (Krishnanity.)
    Krishna was a Hindu Deity that came from a vimana (flying vehicle.) Ancient Hindu illustrations repeated show men flying around the sky. He was a celestial being who originate from elsewhere.

The birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus was plagiarized by the Greeks from ancient Hindu text that out date "jESUS" (b.c.e. 4 b.c.) by 10,00 years! "When we've been there 10,000 years bright shining as the Sun..." the sun was the vimana . don't believe me... check out the the ancient Hindu texts (such as the Upanishads) for yourself!

comments...
  3. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 21:27
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    Krishna was a Hindu Deity that came from a vimana (flying vehicle.) Ancient Hindu illustrations repeated show men flying around the sky. He was a celestial being who originate from elsewhere.

The birt ...[text shortened]... heck out the the ancient Hindu texts (such as the Upanishads) for yourself!

comments...
    Interesting - do you have any online literature for this?
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 21:52

The birt ...[text shortened]... heck out the the ancient Hindu texts (such as the Upanishads) for yourself!

comments...
    So are you saying the New Testament/Christian Scriptures were written by Hindus who used various methods to trick scripture scholars and archaeologists? Or more Greek tomfoolery?
  5. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 10:37
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    So are you saying the New Testament/Christian Scriptures were written by Hindus who used various methods to trick scripture scholars and archaeologists? Or more Greek tomfoolery?
    Have archaeologists ever found evidence of Jesus and chums?
  6. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:37
    the Hindus abandoned Christianity and stareted Buddhism 2000 years ago, the Greeks and Romans under the council of Nicea wrote the bible. they plagiarized stories from the past and is why many stories in the bible have similarites to ancient stories written before 6,000 years ago. We need to get the oldest text to determine where all these stories come from. the Hindu texts has the oldest know written text written by humans .
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 07:16

comments...
    1. Easter has a long and varied history, I don't think it has anything to do with Hinduism though. Why do you?
    2. I doubt that the current way that Christ is pronounced by English speakers is the way it was pronounced by the Jews, also the word has a long history in Judaism and similarity to Krishna is merely coincidental.
    3. According to Wikipedia, the Upanishads date from 7BCE to the medieval or early modern period. Hardly 10,000 years.
    Or did you get the 10,000 year figure out of the Upanishads themselves?
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 18:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    1. Easter has a long and varied history, I don't think it has anything to do with Hinduism though. Why do you?
    2. I doubt that the current way that Christ is pronounced by English speakers is the way it was pronounced by the Jews, also the word has a long history in Judaism and similarity to Krishna is merely coincidental.
    3. According to Wikipedia, the ...[text shortened]... . Hardly 10,000 years.
    Or did you get the 10,000 year figure out of the Upanishads themselves?
    To add the that, the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth is rarely questioned now. There is enough evidence to suggest that it is more than likely that he existed and that he was executed in Judea in the tenure of Pontius Pilate.

While this is not irrefutable evidence, it sums it up nicely enough, I think:

"[If Jesus did not exist then we] should therefore have to believe that thirty years after the death of a man who had never lived, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people not only believed firmly that he had lived, but at great danger to themselves believed him to have been divinely commissioned to establish a universal kingdom.” (Radin, Max The Trial of Jesus of Nazareth, (The University of Chicago, 1931), p10)
  9. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 21:21
    the upanishad is a reference to an earlier period than that. the Hindu texts attempt to explain the origins of life on this planet. i'll have more proof of this in later posts on this subject. ancient texts were written in sanskrit one of the oldest languages known.

also, hindus repute to have come from some other place than earth, making them...aliens by our definition. where they came from will force me to do more research on this as later posts will reveal.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 06:34
    Originally posted by HumeA
    To add the that, the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth is rarely questioned now. There is enough evidence to suggest that it is more than likely that he existed and that he was executed in Judea in the tenure of Pontius Pilate.
    It is only rarely questioned because the largest religions in the world require it to be true and thus members of those religions will not question it.

While this is not irrefutable evidence, it sums it up nicely enough, I think:

"[If Jesus did not exist then we] should therefore have to believe that thirty years after the death of a man who had never lived, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people not only believed firmly that he had lived, but at great danger to themselves believed him to have been divinely commissioned to establish a universal kingdom.” (Radin, Max The Trial of Jesus of Nazareth, (The University of Chicago, 1931), p10)

It is telling that you had to go back to 1931 to find a supporting quote, and that your quote not only does not 'sum it up nicely' but in fact shows a fundamental flaw.
    Your quote is essentially saying: If Jesus didn't exist then our religion is wrong, therefore we cannot admit the possibility that Jesus didn't exist.

We just have to look at various cults today to see that it is entirely possible for a man who never existed to have thousands of followers within 30 years.

I personally question the existence of Jesus and even more so question the vast majority of claims made about him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree