13 Nov '05 00:41
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    so what who cares, I don't.
    I think the rest of us do though. At least I find it encouraging 😀
  2. Colorado
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 00:42
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Man, you and your bloodbrother HG really push the bar for being jerks. Why can't ya just let people who differ with you on their notions of God and religion be? Surely everybody is entitled to their own belief or absence thereof. This pointless, childish parading of your intolerance and bigotry is really very tiresome. Can't people just have a peaceful di ...[text shortened]... r threads being interrupted with infantile wisecracks and sarcasm - it borders on the imbecilic.
    I’m convinced that marauder and howardgee are kin. It must run in the family.
  3. Colorado
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 00:431 edit
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Copy/paste is a wonderful tool, isn't it?
    Yes indeed. I'm glad he discovered Microsoft Word.
  4. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 00:54
    I'm sorry RB....I called u a him before.Oppps!
  5. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 00:55
    Finding Jesus
    A Path I Did Not Choose
    Once, when I was a child, my cousin came to visit me and said she had gotten saved. I wondered, what does that mean? Saved from what? I was like Nicodemus in the Bible. I didn't know how to be saved.

by Martha Cannon Gravely

The youngest of 10 children, I grew up in the foothills of South Carolina. We were ...[text shortened]... ly and took me through trials and triumphs, I know now that this is all part of His plan for me.
    Nice.🙂
  6. The sky
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 01:16
    But my life took a 180-degree turn in 1995-96 when, within a span of 13 months, I lost my three sisters—only 46, 49 and 56 years old—to lung cancer. And my brother, Loyde, was diagnosed with lung cancer in 1996.

Many times when I would pray for Loyde it seemed that the devil would say, "Why are you praying for him? ... Where was God when your sisters needed healing?" But I kept praying, and God renewed my faith by sparing my brother.
    I really don't understand how something like this can restore someone's faith. The fact that the brother didn't die doesn't change the fact that the three sisters died. And it's not like nobody would ever recover from lung cancer without someone praying for them.
  7. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '05 11:17
    so what who cares, I don't.
    I care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree