1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    11 Jul '08 23:537 edits
    The Mormon Church is the latest to join the Catholics on the Excomm-Express:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/07/11/shirtless.mormons.ap/index.html

Did not Jesus himself minister to the shirtless? I bet if you rounded up all the autistics,
    females of personhood, businessmen and other Catholic and Mormon rejects, you'd get
    a crowd much more representative of Jesus' usual audience as compared to a typical church
    congregation.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 00:02
    LOL
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 00:091 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Did not Jesus himself minister to the shirtless? I bet if you rounded up all the autistics,
    females of personhood, businessmen and other Catholic and Mormon rejects, you'd get
    a crowd m ...[text shortened]... ch more representative of Jesus' usual audience as compared to a typical church
    congregation.
    Obviously they have never read the parable of the talents.

YouTube

I never get tired of this.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 00:57
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

a crowd m ...[text shortened]... ch more representative of Jesus' usual audience as compared to a typical church
    congregation.
    The Mormon chuch has not excommunicated this man; excommunication is simply a disciplinary possibility that the article acknowledges. And nor did the Catholic Church excommunicate the Minnesota autistic boy (whom I presume you are referring to). The boy was banned from attending his parish church, but the local ordinary has not issued any excommunication order (and he would not be empowered to, either).
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 01:24
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    The Mormon chuch has not excommunicated this man; excommunication is simply a disciplinary possibility that the article acknowledges. And nor did the Catholic Church excommunicate the Minnesota autistic boy (whom I presume you are referring to). The boy was banned from attending his parish church, but the local ordinary has not issued any excommunication order (and he would not be empowered to, either).
    Party pooper. I'm surprised you're not Mormon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree