1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 19:27
    It's annoying.
    YouTube
    Why does anyone have to tell anyone else about their religion?

Religion is like having a penis, great if you have one, but please don't wave it in my face...

And don't shove it down children's throats.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 19:37
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It's annoying.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQOXSX7Nl0

Religion is like having a penis, great if you have one, but please don't wave it in my face...

I'm a security guard myself and I find it stupid that he wears a tie
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 19:43
    It's annoying.

And... what if you don't have one?

(Sorry, Robbie made me ask...)
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And... what if you don't have one?

(Sorry, Robbie made me ask...)
    Robbie being a celebrity everybody always tryin to diss him. 😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 19:582 edits
    It's annoying.

this my friend is what happens when you let amateurs share the gospel. Let me point out their errors.

1. Argumentative contentious approach. Naw naw naw, accomplishes nothing.
    2. Refusal to accept duly appointed authority. Naw naw naw
    3. Refusal to acknowledge by laws. If the area states no preaching, then you must accept that and go somewhere else. Respect the law.
    4. attempting to lambast someone and make them feel guilty, naw naw naw, Jesus never used this approach.

Now as to what right does someone have to share their religion, they have every right, guaranteed under the US constitution which allows freedom of religion and freedom to express that religion. Furthermore parents have an obligation to inculcate values in their children, moral, ethical and religious. Thousands of persons have been helped through the application of Biblical principles to help them overcome all manner of ill, from abject poverty to drug abuse and prostitution by people who took the time and made the effort to reach out to them with the Gospel message. That you dont need it or appreciate it does not necessitate that others feel the same way.

watch one of robbies chess vids instead! 😀

YouTube : Jovanka Houska brilliancy
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 20:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this my friend is what happens when you let amateurs share the gospel. Let me point out their errors.

1. Argumentative contentious approach. Naw naw naw, accomplishes nothing.
    2. Refusal to accept duly appointed authority. Naw naw naw
    3. Refusal to acknowledge by laws. If the area states no preaching, then you must accept that and go somewhe ...[text shortened]... age. That you dont need it or appreciate it does not necessitate that others feel the same way.
    Amateurs? I suppose your cult are the only "professionals"? Yeah, that's a good word for it. Only "professionals" are allowed to profit.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 20:301 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Amateurs? I suppose your cult are the only "professionals"? Yeah, that's a good word for it. Only "professionals" are allowed to profit.
    Yes its clear they are total amateurs while we have almost 150 years experience. A witness of the most high would never carry on like those two noobs. For the record no one gets paid in our organisation for evangelising, its entirely voluntary unlike the ministers of Christendom who are all salaried. Yes you may put that in a reefer and smoke it. 😵
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 21:07
    It's annoying.

I completely agree that people evangelising about their religion is very annoying.

However, IF you TRULY believed that there was whatever your religions version of
    a heaven and a hell and that peoples actions in this life effected which you would
    end up in and you 'KNEW' this for a 'FACT' .... What kind of an evil person would
    you be if you didn't put effort into making sure as many other people as possible
    also 'knew' about this?

The problem is not that there is a logical problem with people who really believe this
    from trying to evangelise and spread the word as wide as possible.

The problem is that they are all wrong.

If I genuinely believed that the god of the bible existed I would be trying to spread word
    about it... Admittedly I would be trying to get people to join the fight against it, but the
    point still stands.

From the perspective of having a nice friendly tolerant civil [secular] society then of course
    having people evangelising their religion all over the place is counter-productive and liable
    to increase tensions and intolerance.
    But that makes perfect sense if you look at religious belief as the unfounded and irrational
    thing that it is... But people INSIDE religions who actually believe this stuff don't think that
    their beliefs are irrational and unjustified and if they genuinely believe that people who believe
    the wrong thing and act the wrong way are going to hell then if they have any empathy at all
    then they should want others to believe and act as they do.

That is one of the things that makes religions so dangerous and unhelpful.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 01:09
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    However, IF you TRULY believed that there was whatever your religions version of
    a heaven and a hell and that peoples actions in this life effected which you would
    end up in and you 'KNEW' this for a 'FACT' .... What kind of an evil person would
    you be if you didn't put effort into making sure as many other people as possible
    also 'knew' about this?
    I see your point.
    And it's valid if the other people know nothing of your religion.

I guess I am an evil person because I know of the dangers of
    smoking but don't go knocking at doors telling smokers to stop? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree