1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 16:48
    I was reading the back of Corn Flakes cereal box this morning when eating breakfast. It said Animal Super Powers and went on to describe some animals. The first was the owl's eyesight, which is many times greater than a human's and allows the bird to hunt in an area the sise of several football fields in near darkness. It goes on to say the owls eyes are fixed in their sockets and face forward so they have developed extraordinary flexible neck muscles that allow them to rotate their heads 270 degrees or about 3/4 ofthe way around.

I say God designed them that way.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 16:56
    Another animal on the cereal box is the bat. It says the bat uses a highly developed sense of sonar called echo-location to guide it while flying through extremely dark places. The bat's sonar system is far more sophisticated than anything man has developed and has been studied by the United States military in an attempt to learn more about it.

And yet, evolutionists claim there is no intelligence behind it. How stupid can anyone get to believe that. What an awesome God. HalleluYah !!!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:09
    Then it talks about the crocodile and says it has changed very little over the last 70 million years. This does not give support for evolution. However, the writer doesn't believe in a young earth. It goes on to say the crocodile has an amazingly fine-tuned buoyancy system that allows it to float or sink at will. It can also remain submerged underwater for an entire hour or longer on a single gulp of air. Hemoglobin in crocodiles' blood acts in a special way to allow them to do this.

Evolutionts say there in no intelligent design here. Pure crap.
    Halleluyah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Then it talks about the crocodile and says it has changed very little over the last 70 million years. This does not give support for evolution. However, the writer doesn't believe in a young earth. It goes on to say the crocodile has an amazingly fine-tuned buoyancy system that allows it to float or sink at will. It can also remain submerged underwater f ...[text shortened]... say there in no intelligent design here. Pure crap.
    Halleluyah !!! Praise the Lord! 🙄[/b]
    the title of this thread is mislabeled. are you going to get around to showing evidence of god's creative powers anytime soon?
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:50
    Then it talks about the crocodile and says it has changed very little over the last 70 million years. This does not give support for evolution. However, the writer doesn't believe in a young earth. It goes on to say the crocodile has an amazingly fine-tuned buoyancy system that allows it to float or sink at will. It can also remain submerged underwater f ...[text shortened]... say there in no intelligent design here. Pure crap.
    Halleluyah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏[/b]
    Then it talks about the crocodile and says it has changed very little over the last 70 million years. This does not give support for evolution.

Actually, if anything, it does. Modern evolution theory does not only not claim or predict that a species will evolve much while it is in the same environment that it has already evolved with optimal survival strategy and form for that environment but predicts that there would be very little evolutionary change because most evolutionary change occurs when the species or some population of that species ends up in an environment that it is not fully adapted to. The evidence is heavily in favour for punctuated equilibrium:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:52
    Halleluyah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏[/b]
    Wait until the next cereal box, when you find out how fast a Cheetah is. It will totally blow your mind.

HalleluYah! 😀
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:00
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Wait until the next cereal box, when you find out how fast a Cheetah is. It will totally blow your mind.

HalleluYah! 😀
    Or when he eats the cereal and finds that God put a prize inside.... hallelujah!
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:04
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Or when he eats the cereal and finds that God put a prize inside.... hallelujah!
    I never get prizes in my cereal. It's like God knows I'm an atheist. 😠
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:06
    I was reading the back of Corn Flakes cereal box this morning when eating breakfast. It said Animal Super Powers and went on to describe some animals. The first was the owl's eyesight, which is many times greater than a human's and allows the bird to hunt in an area the sise of several football fields in near darkness. It goes on to say the owls eyes are ...[text shortened]... r heads 270 degrees or about 3/4 ofthe way around.

[b]I say God designed them that way.
    [/b]
    So seeing how superior the owl was in that regard, your god said, humans are nuts if they think they are getting that good a system. They have to get real close to stuff to see it well and I command they have to move their whole bodies around to see behind them. That will teach the little basdirds to mess with me.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:181 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    the title of this thread is mislabeled. are you going to get around to showing evidence of god's creative powers anytime soon?
    Maybe, for you, I should have specified God's intelligent creative design powers that are greater than man's.

P.S. I had forgot about the people here with learning disorders.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:23
    Originally posted by humy
    Then it talks about the crocodile and says it has changed very little over the last 70 million years. This does not give support for evolution.

Actually, if anything, it does. Modern evolution theory does not only not claim or predict that a species will evolve much while it is in the same environment that it has already evolved with optima ...[text shortened]... ily in favour for punctuated equilibrium:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium
    Now you are a spin doctor too.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So seeing how superior the owl was in that regard, your god said, humans are nuts if they think they are getting that good a system. They have to get real close to stuff to see it well and I command they have to move their whole bodies around to see behind them. That will teach the little basdirds to mess with me.
    You are getting funnier all the time. 😀
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 May '12 20:23
    Now you are a spin doctor too.
    Merely stating current scientific understanding and scientific facts is not “spin”.
    Continuing to use strawmen as you do is dishonest -modern evolution theory doesn't claim that all species are evolving into new species all the time and evolving always at the same rate -that is yet anther strawman you just made up.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 23:06
    Originally posted by humy
    Merely stating current scientific understanding and scientific facts is not “spin”.
    Continuing to use strawmen as you do is dishonest -modern evolution theory doesn't claim that all species are evolving into new species all the time and evolving always at the same rate -that is yet anther strawman you just made up.
    He he he 😀 I don't make up near as much as you evolutionists do.
  15. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:12
    Maybe, for you, I should have specified God's intelligent creative design powers that are greater than man's.

P.S. I had forgot about the people here with learning disorders.
    that's okay, take your time. we all know about your learning disorder. now about that evidence for god's creative powers... are you going to get around to showing us what it is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree