converging to it
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 17:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Agerg, maybe you should begin a thread titled:

"Falsehoods & Deception"

in which you'll be able to award 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Pinocchios
    depending on the severity of the lie.
    That thread would always be doomed by a posting of simply "The Bible"; the pinocchio rating of which would dwarf any other untruths. Literally, to give a fair comparison, all lies after posting that could only be fairly awarded a measly 1 out of 10.

As such given that it would then be a thoroughly boring thread, I must decline to start it.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 18:37
    Originally posted by Agerg
    That thread would always be doomed by a posting of simply "The Bible"; the pinocchio rating of which would dwarf any other untruths. Literally, to give a fair comparison, all lies after posting that could only be fairly awarded a measly 1 out of 10.

As such given that it would then be a thoroughly boring thread, I must decline to start it.
    Suggested in deference to your occasional penchant for making judgments. It's used by a Washington, DC Newspaper.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 22:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    No idea how the duplication happened. My social error. Please forgive...
    I can forget but forgiveness is divine.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Dec '14 05:47
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I can forget but forgiveness is divine.
    Yes, "forgiveness is divine"; forgiving and forgetting is an acquired character muscle like the virtue of patience. From my own perspective, how could anyone for whom much had been forgiven not forgive others for lesser words and deeds?
  5. fsd
    Moves
    10 Jan '15 11:15
    The music has been very nice, like it better than the other stations I have
    been using like "Jars of clay", "D.C. Talk", and "Newsboys" much of the
    music is from the time period when I became a Christian.
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '15
    Moves
    31 Jan '15 04:19
    On the basis that these benefits are nowskinny leather trousers[/url] being made available [url=http://www.actualtests.com]70-331[/url] to non-subscribers and therefore at nil-cost, could someone please convince me why I should bother renewing my subscription in January? Personally I'm not so sure that a vacation flag (most people can access RHP now wherever they are in the world)
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jan '15 04:27
    Originally posted by mislaura7
    ... could someone please convince me why I should bother renewing my subscription in January?
    You would probably get better value on this site if you played chess.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Feb '15 16:45
    Inspired by whodey's thread I came along the following link and it got me thinking ...

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/pages/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp-_-produce-rollbacks-banner-1?&referrer=cookiesDetecting#!product/910000561323

Spaghetti carbonarra usually goes for £2.29 at ASDA but they are currently on offer at two for ...[text shortened]... the FSM wants us to glorify his noodliness with a bowl of delicious pasta - at an affordable price!
    Inspired by whodey's thread I came along the following link and it got me thinking ...

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/pages/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp-_-produce-rollbacks-banner-1?&referrer=cookiesDetecting#!product/910000561323

Spaghetti carbonarra usually goes for £2.29 at ASDA but they are currently on offer at two for £4. This is surely evidence that the FSM wants us to glorify his noodliness with a bowl of delicious pasta - at an affordable price!

"FSM" or FMF?

Reveal Hidden Content
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree