1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 18:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That just strengthens his resolve like the good little brainwashed Christian he is.
    Part of me still expects him to turn round one day and say he was just pulling our legs.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 22:212 edits
    Originally posted by finnegan
    When you invite us to view a dishonest video based on misrepresentation and lies, that clearly conveys the value you are looking to project, meaning you choose misrepresentation and lies. When you base your own arguments on such sources, then you lose all credibility.
    Some time one has to present the misrepresentation and lies of the opposing side to adequately contrast the lies of the other side with the truth I want to teach. It is believed to be an effective instruction method. 😏
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 22:411 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some time one has to present the misrepresentation and lies of the opposing side to adequately contrast the lies of the other side with the truth I want to teach. It is believed to be an effective instruction method. 😏
    I have gone quite far in considering that there are lies and misrepresentation all around us in this and other topics. That does not make it okay for you to contribute additional lies and misrepresentation into the mix. When you can stop using lies and misrepresentation, maybe then we can get to hear about your truths with less cynicism.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 22:46
    Originally posted by finnegan
    I have gone quite far in considering that there are lies and misrepresentation all around us in this and other topics. That does not make it okay for you to contribute additional lies and misrepresentation into the mix. When you can stop using lies and misrepresentation, maybe then we can get to hear about your truths with less cynicism.
    Rots o ruck on that one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree