1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 18:02
    “I testify that our Savior lives. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, and He will come again on this earth to reign. He is Jesus Christ, the Holy One of Israel, ‘full of grace, and mercy, and truth. . . . It is He that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.’ He is the literal Son of God, who rose from the dead on the third day, bringing the reality of resurrection to all who will come to earth. I also testify that God our Eternal Father lives and loves each of us, for we are His children. So great is His love that He sent His Only Begotten Son into the world ‘that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.’ As an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, I testify of the truth of what is in the scriptures and what has been told to me and can be told to you by the Holy Spirit. It will be revealed according to your obedience and desires.”
    –Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Articles of Faith 1:1 “We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. “
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 20:12
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    “I testify that our Savior lives. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, and He will come again on this earth to reign. He is Jesus Christ, the Holy One of Israel, ‘full of grace, and mercy, and truth. . . . It is He that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.’ He is the literal So ...[text shortened]... “We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. “
    Reads ike you are a Mormon; be good to have you debating here instead of random blogging. People are already losing interest. Just saying...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree