1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 09:492 edits
    This video is one of the examples of how false prophets and teachers will mix truth and error to try to deceive you as Christ and the apostles warned would occur.

This pastor is teaching there will be no rapture and Jesus is not coming back.

YouTube

Notice how he misquotes Mark 9:1 and does not continue to read to see the context of the statement. This is a typical tactic of false teachers.

I wonder how this pastor would explain the Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo.

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 10:581 edit
    Zeitgeist Religion - Ray Hagins, Ashra Kwesi LIES EXPOSED

YouTube

YouTube

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 17:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Zeitgeist Religion - Ray Hagins, Ashra Kwesi LIES EXPOSED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiARf13vltU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPmY1f9_d3M

The Instructor
    "Yashua"
    Was the KING OF FALSE PROPHETS.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 19:411 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    "Yashua"
    Was the KING OF FALSE PROPHETS.
    Yahshua (Jesus) is the King of Kings and the LORD of Lords.

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
    LORD OF LORDS.

(Revelation 16:11-16 NKJV)

YouTube

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 08:54
    Yahshua (Jesus) is the King of Kings and the LORD of Lords.

[b]Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed wi ...[text shortened]... NTpk20uA

The Instructor
    Yeah they have you under their spell RJMindless. Even your bible says you mustn't idolize humans...
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 11:10
    Yeah they have you under their spell RJMindless. Even your bible says you mustn't idolize humans...
    He is like a drug addict happy with his addiction. He can't escape it. He will live under his delusions to the day he dies.
  7. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 12:051 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He is like a drug addict happy with his addiction. He can't escape it. He will live under his delusions to the day he dies.
    My word, what a perfect definition!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 01:28
    I already explained to you that I do not idolize humans, mumbnuts.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 01:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why do you choose to be unhappy as an atheist?

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 09:04
    I already explained to you that I do not idolize humans, mumbnuts.

The Instructor
    Yes you do! You idolize "Yahshua".
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 14:41
    Yes you do! You idolize "Yahshua".
    Yahshua is the image of the invisible God and is worthy of our worship. He is our LORD and Savior.

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 17:27
    Why do you choose to be unhappy as an atheist?

The Instructor
    How many times have a told you I am not strictly speaking, an atheist. All I can say for sure in my own mind the Abrahamic god does not exist or if it does exist it is showing complete hands off, we would be likened to an experiment we would do altering mice but the Phd's doing the experiment have no contact with their subjects outside feeding them. That is just like your so-called god. There might be real gods out there, it's a big universe and likely an infinite number of universes so who am I, a mere human, to say gods can't exist? Just not the made up one of the Abrahamic religions, that is total ponzi scheme made up by men to control the unruly masses 3000 years ago.
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 20:131 edit
    Yahshua is the image of the invisible God and is worthy of our worship. He is our LORD and Savior.

The Instructor
    Jewish people believe Jesus was a good teacher (He was teaching Judaism after all) but we are forbidden from idolizing humans.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 23:154 edits
    Jewish people believe Jesus was a good teacher (He was teaching [b]Judaism after all) but we are forbidden from idolizing humans.[/b]
    I don't know why not. I idolize some humans all the time. Big Al Einstein, Christie Brinkley, Martin Simpson, Pete Seeger, Doc Watson, Mozart, Bach, Rodrigo, Bobby Fischer, Buckminster Fuller, Ray Dolby, Ray Scudero, F Scott Fitzgerald, Ed Witten, Isaac Newton, Emanual Lasker, Tommy Emanuel, Hedy West, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Joni Mitchell, Archimedes, Leonardo Da Vinci,
    Jody Foster, Tom Hanks, Backwards Sam Firk, Son House, Rev, Gary Davis, D' Gary, Mississippi John Hurt, Jodee James, people like that. Those are my idols.

I don't waste my breath on gods. Give me real people ANY day.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Sep '13 02:57
    Jewish people believe Jesus was a good teacher (He was teaching [b]Judaism after all) but we are forbidden from idolizing humans.[/b]
    No, the Jewish people do not believe Yahshua is a good teacher. They called Yahshua a blasphemer and a deceiver and were happy to crucify Him. They refused to have Him as their King.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree