1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 19:411 edit
    An interesting equation that caught my eye on you tube, which i do not think can be proven, however, Fernando Torres= a divine being, just may be possible
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 20:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    An interesting equation that caught my eye on you tube, which i do not think can be proven, however, Fernando Torres= a divine being, just may be possible
    I think actually needs to win something before divine status can be achieved....?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 20:21
    Aren't we all...?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 21:49
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I think actually needs to win something before divine status can be achieved....?
    Lol, yes, but to put the cream of Europe to the sword, twice, in succession, well, that could be construed as semi divine! what say you?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 21:53
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Aren't we all...?
    there are Gods and there are Gods, are there not. for example, the Norse Gods our ancestors invented and worshiped, is not Odin, the king of the Gods? did he not sacrifice his eye for the mead of poetry, like blackbeetle? whereas Loki has a lesser place? is it not the same in mount Olympus, there are Gods and there are gods? what say you my friend. I think we should, infer, divine status to Fernando Torres and Lyyke Li!
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 22:13
    there are Gods and there are Gods, are there not. for example, the Norse Gods our ancestors invented and worshiped, is not Odin, the king of the Gods? did he not sacrifice his eye for the mead of poetry, like blackbeetle? whereas Loki has a lesser place? is it not the same in mount Olympus, there are Gods and there are gods? what say you my friend. I think we should, infer, divine status to Fernando Torres and Lyyke Li!
    I say, everyone is divine, some more, some less. Lykke Li more, Fernando Torres less.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 22:35
    If you insist robbie, then i bring exhibit A...

http://bigearflux.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/clapton-is-god-788339.jpg

I'm sure the dichotomy of your positon will bring a response?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 22:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you insist robbie, then i bring exhibit A...

http://bigearflux.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/clapton-is-god-788339.jpg

I'm sure the dichotomy of your positon will bring a response?
    Lol, yes, you yourself were are a witness to the mans declining divinity, but as it stands, can we not claim, that at the very least he was 'divinely', inspired?😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 22:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I say, everyone is divine, some more, some less. Lykke Li more, Fernando Torres less.
    Lol, you got me giggling way....heheee
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 23:082 edits
    Lol, yes, you yourself were are a witness to the mans declining divinity, but as it stands, can we not claim, that at the very least he was 'divinely', inspired?😀
    I was at Wembley in 1988 when he stood in as support guitar for Dire Straits at Nelson Mandelas 70th birthday concert. Now that was awesome! I still have it on VCR somewhere - must dig it out now I think of it. A great day; clapton and knophler where amazing.

Although not quite divine 🙂

EDIT: Then again check out this reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&hl=en-GB&v=8Rt5tnpqFpM
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was at Wembley in 1988 when he stood in as support guitar for Dire Straits at Nelson Mandelas 70th birthday concert. Now that was awesome! I still have it on VCR somewhere - must dig it out now I think of it. A great day; clapton and knophler where amazing.

Although not quite divine 🙂

EDIT: Then again check out this reminderhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&hl=en-GB&v=8Rt5tnpqFpM
    oh man, i may just confer divine status upon you, just for having been present!😵 even now that song can send shivers down my spine, one of the greatest, thanks my friend.
  12. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 23:40
    Lol, yes, but to put the cream of Europe to the sword, twice, in succession, well, that could be construed as semi divine! what say you?
    Did he score in the first game? Did he even play?

I think Gerrard is better than FT , he at least has won something.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 01:20

He looked good with the hat-trick today that's for sure!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 01:26

my friends you are missing the point, its like peaches without cream, Torres and Gerrard, i am not sure of the statistics, but the actual games when both players have been present and fully fit, Liverpool are unbeaten and unbeatable, i could be wrong, but its highly unlikely!
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 08:53
    i could be wrong, but its highly unlikely!
    You are incorrect robbie. As you very well know you are never wrong...😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree