1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 08:58
    I finally manage to get robbie carrobie talking to me again, and now both resident JW's have left the building in a huff and it's because of YOU.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I finally manage to get robbie carrobie talking to me again, and now both resident JW's have left the building in a huff and it's because of YOU.
    it's , not about me, dovejuicer
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:111 edit
    I am neither in a huff nor have I left the building, one wonders if you will ever post
    anything of either interest or relevance or with accuracy. I guess trawling the net for
    and posting articles from third part sources which you have neither read not
    understood must have had some adverse effect on your psyche, further enhancing any
    delusions you previously harboured, how else are we to account for your lack of
    integrity as a professed Christian, and i use the term loosely.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am neither in a huff nor have I left the building, one wonders if you will ever post
    anything of either interest or relevance or accuracy.
    We always know when he has, because you either go quiet, ignore it in your answer, or attack him personally
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:152 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    We always know when he has, because you either go quiet, ignore it in your answer, or attack him personally
    you dont know anything, all you have is your own self certified assertion bolted
    together with assumptions piled high in an edifice to your ego in the great spiritual
    scrap yard in the sky neeeeeeeeext!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:16
    anything of either interest or relevance or with accuracy. I guess trawling the net for
    understood must have had some adverse effect on your psyche, further enhancing any
    delusio ...[text shortened]... we to account for your lack of
    *strokes chin

Hmmm... yes this is serious thread indeed.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    another tabloid thread from the dynamic duo, FMF and his trusty sidekick, divejester!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:17
    you dont know anything, all you have is your own self certified assertion bolted
    together with assumptions piled high in an edifice to your ego in the great spiritual
    scrap yard in the sky neeeeeeeeext!
    What does "self-certified" mean?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:18
    *strokes chin

Hmmm... yes this is serious thread indeed.
    strokes chin? i thought you were stroking FMF's ego,
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does "self-certified" mean?
    look it up
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:19
    strokes chin? i thought you were stroking FMF's ego,
    You'll know when that happens as I'll address him as "dear FMF"
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:20
    look it up
    No, me asking 'What does "self-certified" mean?' is me saying that this is a rather silly expression that you use over and over and over again, to no particular effect. What do you mean by it?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:21
    another tabloid thread from the dynamic duo, FMF and his trusty sidekick, divejester!
    You're a little touchy this morning robbie, this is meant to be a light-hearted thread having a pop at FMF (and you guys a little, admittedly).
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:252 edits
    delusio ...[text shortened]... we to account for your lack of
    I'm not sure this kind of ad hominem directed at druvejouster was called for on a lighthearted thread like this, robbie. His OP was having a gentle dig at me. Gosh.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '12 09:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm not sure this kind of ad hominem directed at druvejouster was called for on a lighthearted thread like this, robbie. His OP was having a gentle dig at me. Gosh.
    every time i read your posts i hear the batman theme in my head, see you and
    divejester in your leotards and capes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree