fmf

fmf

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Jan 12

On the 19 th of December I posted up a thread about the termination of violent groups of people from civilized society......and I did not use the word genocide and I did not make reference to genocide at all.

Since that posting fmf has falsely attributed the post to genocide..........using the word genocide many times in reference to myself - and falsely claiming I have called for genocide.

This is fmf,s usual manipulating my comments - and falsely attributing words to myself that I have not used.

fmf has done this repeatedly since coming to this forum.

Its what he does best...............twist words deliberately.

He does this because he is a dishonest person.

Moves
12 Jan 12

Originally posted by Dasa
On the 19 th of December I posted up a thread about the termination of violent groups of people from civilized society......and I did not use the word genocide and I did not make reference to genocide at all.

Since that posting fmf has falsely attributed the post to genocide..........using the word genocide many times in reference to myself - and falsely cla ...[text shortened]... s best...............twist words deliberately.

FMFs posts are interesting and insightful. Yours are retarded beyond comprehension.

Thread closed.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
12 Jan 12

Since that posting fmf has falsely attributed the post to genocide..........using the word genocide many times in reference to myself - and falsely cla ...[text shortened]... s best...............twist words deliberately.

you're a proven liar, fmf is not. why should we take the word of a liar?

F

Moves
12 Jan 12

Since that posting fmf has falsely attributed the post to genocide..........using the word genocide many times in reference to myself - and falsely claiming I have called for genocide.
Dasa, I copied the Dec 19th thread, in which you advocated the genocide of Muslims, to my desktop before it was deleted and then sent it to 15 of the regular posters here on Dec 20th. So, at least 15 of the regular posters here, plus me, plus the six posters that contributed to that thread, know that you are lying.

n

Moves
12 Jan 12