1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    10 Jan '13 22:35
    Please listen to this discussion about the true origins of man.

    on U-tube.

    The title is:

    "Hidden Archeology: New Evidence against the theory of evolution"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Atheistic science CAUGHT in cover up of real evidence of extreme human antiquity.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    10 Jan '13 22:42
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Please listen to this discussion about the true origins of man.

    on U-tube.

    The title is:

    "Hidden Archeology: New Evidence against the theory of evolution"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Atheistic science CAUGHT in cover up of real evidence of extreme human antiquity.
    Oh please ...
    This has been discredited so many times.

    Here is a humorous debunking of the debunker.
    YouTube
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    11 Jan '13 14:512 edits
    Michael Cremo is a preposterous buffoon.

    I see why you can relate to him.

    He also calls himself Drutakarma Dasa. Coincidence?

    He says he is a "Vedic creationist".

    He's simply a hound dog sniffing down the wrong path.

    Just how many threads with this title are you going to pummel us with?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Jan '13 15:51
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Please listen to this discussion about the true origins of man.

    on U-tube.

    The title is:

    "Hidden Archeology: New Evidence against the theory of evolution"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Atheistic science CAUGHT in cover up of real evidence of extreme human antiquity.
    deja vu
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    11 Jan '13 16:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Oh please ...
    This has been discredited so many times.

    Here is a humorous debunking of the debunker.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWBb84sh3U
    The only persons who discredit this book are the atheistic cheaters who would sell their grandmother if it meant that the false theory of evolution could be accepted.

    After all the crack-pots complained about Forbidden Archaeology........another book was created in response to all their straw-man arguments and all their baseless arguments were demolished 100%.

    The book was called "Forbidden Archeology The Impact" (please read all the letters and emails that were responded to by M. Cremo. in that book.

    There is more information in a cell than in an encyclopaedia.

    Information comes from creative intelligence.

    The theory of evolution is without intelligent guidance according to the theorists...............because to have creative intelligence points towards God.

    Evolutionists throw common sense away to defend their evolution theory.

    Did you know that there is evidence for extreme human antiquity going back hundreds of millions of years.

    This evidence is hidden from main stream persons and even archeological students.

    You would not know this because you do not research that which you defend.

    Next time you send in a comment to me.....please use some common sense when writing it.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Jan '13 17:43
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The only persons who discredit this book are the atheistic cheaters who would sell their grandmother if it meant that the false theory of evolution could be accepted.

    After all the crack-pots complained about Forbidden Archaeology........another book was created in response to all their straw-man arguments and all their baseless arguments were demolished 100 ...[text shortened]... nd.

    Next time you send in a comment to me.....please use some common sense when writing it.
    the government also has a car that runs on water, man!


    a car that runs on water!!
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    11 Jan '13 18:56
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Please listen to this discussion about the true origins of man.

    on U-tube.

    The title is:

    "Hidden Archeology: New Evidence against the theory of evolution"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Atheistic science CAUGHT in cover up of real evidence of extreme human antiquity.
    I have a copy of this book, and have read it. It's next to Von Daniken's 'Chariots of the Gods' in the "amusing niche conspiracy fiction" section of my bookshelf. The only good thing I'll say about it is that it's better than "The Da Vinci Code".
  8. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    11 Jan '13 19:21
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Please listen to this discussion about the true origins of man.

    on U-tube.

    The title is:

    "Hidden Archeology: New Evidence against the theory of evolution"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Atheistic science CAUGHT in cover up of real evidence of extreme human antiquity.
    You could raise someone from the dead for and unbeliever, and it won't matter what you come up with. Their minds are made up. But nevertheless the bible says Preach, exhort, speak sound words of doctrine!
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    11 Jan '13 19:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You could raise someone from the dead for and unbeliever, and it won't matter what you come up with. Their minds are made up. But nevertheless the bible says Preach, exhort, speak sound words of doctrine!
    There is a massive difference between what Dasa spews out and "sound words of doctrine".
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    12 Jan '13 01:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    deja vu
    http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=132669&page=1 ;]
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    12 Jan '13 09:30
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Did you know that there is evidence for extreme human antiquity going back hundreds of millions of years.

    .
    No, I did not know that,





    Can you show it to me?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    12 Jan '13 19:222 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    No, I did not know that,





    Can you show it to me?
    Good luck with that. Lets see, maybe a dinosaur with human remains inside its tummy? Yeah, that's the ticket......

    Dasa, did you maybe have a brain fart and forgot we went over this months ago?

    So-called Vedic knowledge amounts to nothing but tales with no basis in fact.

    Find me the original, the lost texts, then maybe we can talk.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Jan '13 14:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    No, I did not know that,





    Can you show it to me?
    The book Forbidden Archeology would give you information where you can find it.

    Mainstream science has hidden this evidence because it contradicts the evolution theory.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Jan '13 14:28
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I have a copy of this book, and have read it. It's next to Von Daniken's 'Chariots of the Gods' in the "amusing niche conspiracy fiction" section of my bookshelf. The only good thing I'll say about it is that it's better than "The Da Vinci Code".
    You have not read the book.....[ Forbidden Archeology.]

    Because any person who has read this book would not comment as you do.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Jan '13 14:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Good luck with that. Lets see, maybe a dinosaur with human remains inside its tummy? Yeah, that's the ticket......

    Dasa, did you maybe have a brain fart and forgot we went over this months ago?

    So-called Vedic knowledge amounts to nothing but tales with no basis in fact.

    Find me the original, the lost texts, then maybe we can talk.
    With children things must be repeated.
Back to Top