1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '10 14:50
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I haven't offended you have I? Not more than you offend people in general anyway. Are you more sensitive than those you debate with?

You are a fundamentalist, you've said it yourself, and are proud of it.
    You are a Jehovas Witness, you've said it yourself, and are proud of it.
    So what did I say?
    no i am not offended, yes i am proud to be a Jehovahs witness, we are beautiful! however i am not a fundamentalist, nor a cutler, which is defined as,

* Culter, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    * Culter (genus), a genus of cyprinid fish
    * Culter F.C., a junior football club from the village of Peterculter, Aberdeen, Scotland
    * Culter School, a primary school in Aberdeen
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '10 14:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no i am not offended, yes i am proud to be a Jehovahs witness, we are beautiful! however i am not a fundamentalist, nor a cutler, which is defined as,

* Culter, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    * Culter (genus), a genus of cyprinid fish
    * Culter F.C., a junior football club from the village of Peterculter, Aberdeen, Scotland
    * Culter School, a primary school in Aberdeen
    Oh, my, I use to use fundamentalist pejoratively. But as long as you're proud of it, you don't mind?

Culter is someone practicing a cult. So you are a JW culter. And you seems to be proud of it.

Jehovas wittnes is everything but beautiful. Google "Jehovas Witness peadophilia" or "Jehovas Witness molestation". Ugly things happens there. Still proud?
  3. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 14:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    OK so the bible doesnt say it was an apple.

What's most likely?

A banana would be fitting but none around.

The fig seems likely as it has various links through other religions with sexuaity and reproduction.

So maybe the cause of the Fall of Mankind was Eve's constipation and a remedy suggested by a friendly serpent?!?
    It was fruit from the tree of knowledge. Therefore it was "fruiting knowledge", (presumably the knowledge of our own mortality and self-awareness), hence separating us from the other animals with this dismal realisation.

There was only one tree of knowledge, and presumably it's fruit was also unique.
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 14:38
    Apples don't seem very seductive to me. The fruit must have been one heck of a mouth-watering, seductive taste delight!
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 14:51
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Apples don't seem very seductive to me. The fruit must have been one heck of a mouth-watering, seductive taste delight!
    meh it could have been a rock tree, with rocks hanging from the branches. god said "don't eat the rocks" and the hummies couldn't help themselves. that is what the metaphor is about. man is prone to failure, there is suffering in the world and we need someone to blame it on.
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 14:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    meh it could have been a rock tree, with rocks hanging from the branches. god said "don't eat the rocks" and the hummies couldn't help themselves. that is what the metaphor is about...
    I see. It's about getting your rocks off.😵
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 14:58
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I see. It's about getting your rocks off.😵
    it's a bit forced but i will allow it
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 22:431 edit
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    It was fruit from the tree of knowledge. Therefore it was "fruiting knowledge", (presumably the knowledge of our own mortality and self-awareness), hence separating us from the other animals with this dismal realisation.

There was only one tree of knowledge, and presumably it's fruit was also unique.
    How and why woud a unique tree have fruit? What happens if you plant the seeds?

Hold on! banana trees are barren.

IT WAS A BANANA

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree