Reveal Hidden Content
    You hypocritical piece of s h 1t
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 20:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    .....that you meant it tongue in cheek.
    Maybe not.
    I was being serious. If you could preach to dolphins, and they could understand you, I have no doubt that some of them would be religious.

So you have some examples you care to cite which discuss the religiosity of any creature other than man?
    I hardly think it requires examples, I think that if you have a pet, you would be able to identify some behaviours in it that are the same as some behaviours to be noted in religious people. Deference to authority for example.

I am claiming--- very seriously, very emphatically--- that there exists no record of animals behaving in any way, shape or form similar in action to the evident religious nature of man.
    And I do not think you know very much about animals. I also think you are being quite ridiculous when you make a claim about all records. You are of course dismissing most fairy tales, and even a few religious books. For example, the snake in the garden of Eden seemed quite religious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree