1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 23:35
    Activate your free Constitution 101 course now!

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/constitution-101-signup-bott/?utm_source=bott&utm_medium=radio&utm_content=con101&utm_campaign=con101
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 21:17
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Activate your free Constitution 101 course now!

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/constitution-101-signup-bott/?utm_source=bott&utm_medium=radio&utm_content=con101&utm_campaign=con101
    No doubt with a highly conservative slant. Hillsdale is one of the most conservative colleges (if not THE most conservative) in the United States. It's been called "the conservative Harvard".

I do, however, salute them for making this course free. They have a significant number of online courses available.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 22:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No doubt with a highly conservative slant. Hillsdale is one of the most conservative colleges (if not THE most conservative) in the United States. It's been called "the conservative Harvard".

I do, however, salute them for making this course free. They have a significant number of online courses available.
    And you're 100% correct. The first image at the top of the page has a caption talking about Christian duty.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 00:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    And you're 100% correct. The first image at the top of the page has a caption talking about Christian duty.
    Yes indeed, Christian duty is not something liberals would relate to the Constitution of the USA.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 03:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes indeed, Christian duty is not something liberals would relate to the Constitution of the USA.
    'Christian duty' and government have nothing to do with each other.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:19
    'Christian duty' and government have nothing to do with each other.
    That's exactly what most liberals would say or at least something to that effect. 😏
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 21:05
    That's exactly what most liberals would say or at least something to that effect. 😏
    But this is mere posturing.

Would you say that people like John Boehner actually act according to their "Christian duty"? If everyone acted in Congress according to actual "Christian duty", then both houses would be full of liberals. Can you imagine? Politicians actually working for their constituents, instead of for their biggest campaign contributors?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 00:34
    But this is mere posturing.

Would you say that people like John Boehner actually act according to their "Christian duty"? If everyone acted in Congress according to actual "Christian duty", then both houses would be full of liberals. Can you imagine? Politicians actually working for their constituents, instead of for their biggest campaign contributors?
    I don't see how liberalism is a Christian duty.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 00:46
    Liberalism is some type of a cult?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 01:09
    It is when compared to conservatism.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 01:37
    It is when compared to conservatism.
    That is your opinion. My opinion is that conservatism is more Christian.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 22:551 edit
    That is your opinion. My opinion is that conservatism is more Christian.
    Wanting to deny health insurance for poor families, who, because of the ACA, now have insurance for the first time in their lives, is Christian?

Wanting to deny two people who love each other from equal protection under the law, only because they happen to be the same gender, is Christian?

Wanting to remove a sitting President from the White House, only because he is black, is Christian?

Were the moneychangers on the temple mount Christian?

No, conservatism is evil.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 04:29
    Wanting to deny health insurance for poor families, who, because of the ACA, now have insurance for the first time in their lives, is Christian?

Wanting to deny two people who love each other from equal protection under the law, only because they happen to be the same gender, is Christian?

Wanting to remove a sitting President from the White House, on ...[text shortened]... Christian?

Were the moneychangers on the temple mount Christian?

No, conservatism is evil.
    No, to all your questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree