1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:39
    Why does every boofhead in this forum bang the drum for free speech, even when that free speech incites bombing trains with children and pregnant women?

That so-called free speech must be stopped at all cost.

Only a crazy mad man would speak such a speech...........and the right thing to do is to stop him.

All those whining and crybaby progressive free preachers are complete boofheads and fools and do nothing to solve the problems but only add to them.

Free Speech is for.......only supporting truth and wisdom and love and understanding.

It is not to call to arms radical Islamists.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Why does every boofhead in this forum bang the drum for free speech, even when that free speech incites bombing trains with children and pregnant women?

That so-called free speech must be stopped at all cost.

Only a crazy mad man would speak such a speech...........and the right thing to do is to stop him.

All those whining and crybaby progressive free ...[text shortened]... ng truth and wisdom and love and understanding.

It is not to call to arms radical Islamists.
    Free speech is one thing.

Hate speech is quite another.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 21:221 edit
    Why does every boofhead in this forum bang the drum for free speech, even when that free speech incites bombing trains with children and pregnant women.
    Dasa, you are using the word "boofhead" incorrectly.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 23:50
    Free Speech is for.......only supporting truth and wisdom and love and understanding.
    If people want to genuinely advocate for freedom of speech they must also be willing to advocate for the freedom of speech of those they disagree with.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 23:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    If people want to genuinely advocate for freedom of speech they must also be willing to advocate for the freedom of speech of those they disagree with.
    Yes. However most countries/societies/people who recognise 'freedom of speech/expression' do so with limits.
    And don't permit completely unrestricted freedom of speech.

I am for 'freedom of speech', but not unrestricted freedom of speech.

Dasa crosses the line.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 00:33
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yes. However most countries/societies/people who recognise 'freedom of speech/expression' do so with limits. And don't permit completely unrestricted freedom of speech.

I don't claim to be speaking on behalf of "most countries/societies/people".

I am not disputing the web site owner's right to delete anything he wants. I am simply resisting the inclinations of people like you and Suzianne to exert some degree of control over what ideas I am allowed to expose myself to. Why don't you just boycott Dasa's posts and refuse to read them?

I am for 'freedom of speech', but not unrestricted freedom of speech. Dasa crosses the line.

He certainly crosses the line of decency but this still doesn't mean I want you to get your wish and prevent me from reading what he has to say. 😉
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 01:46
    If you were to implement your wish of seeing Islam wiped off the face of the earth, would you spare those on trains with children and Muslim women who are pregnant?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree