1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    06 Aug '05 12:12
    Will they be serving fried chicken up in Heaven ? I sure hope so. I can see it now. Sitting there sipping the Lords iced tea with a chicken leg in one hand looking down on the miserable sinners roasting in Hell. Now thats my idea of an eternal good time. Maybe bring along a boom box with some Jimmy Swaggart cd's to add to the mood. I guess thats why they call it Heaven.
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    06 Aug '05 12:18
    Originally posted by buckky
    Will they be serving fried chicken up in Heaven ? I sure hope so. I can see it now. Sitting there sipping the Lords iced tea with a chicken leg in one hand looking down on the miserable sinners roasting in Hell. Now thats my idea of an eternal good time. Maybe bring along a boom box with some Jimmy Swaggart cd's to add to the mood. I guess thats why they call it Heaven.
    1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    06 Aug '05 12:22
    so chickens only go to heavan to be eaten...... guess our heavan is their hell 🙂
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 17:26
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    so chickens only go to heavan to be eaten...... guess our heavan is their hell 🙂
    Only bad chickens go to heaven.

Good chickens go to hell to reap their revenge and feast upon the roasted sinners. This is known in theological circles as Chicken-Man duality.
  5. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 20:10
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Good chickens go to hell to reap their revenge and feast upon the roasted sinners. This is known in theological circles as Chicken-Man duality.
    LOL!!!!!!
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 21:03

Do you have a sense of where Colonel Sanders might have gone?
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 21:25
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Colonel Sanders is an omnipresent being. This is evidenced by his ubiquitous restaurant chain.
  8. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 21:301 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    actually, colonel sanders got saved , i think it was in a north carolina pentecostal church, so im pretty sure he IS in heaven. true story
  9. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 22:16

Who the hell told ya you'll be goin to Heaven?!
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Aug '05 23:40
    Originally posted by skywalker red
    actually, colonel sanders got saved , i think it was in a north carolina pentecostal church, so im pretty sure he IS in heaven. true story
    I think the definition of omnipresent is being pentecostal cracker cookin up fried chicken and having a Jewish hospital dedicate a research center to you.
  11. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    08 Aug '05 02:44
    Originally posted by Peachy

Who the hell told ya you'll be goin to Heaven?!
    Tammy Fay Baker told me. She can't be wrong can she ?
  12. Not Kansas
    Moves
    08 Aug '05 03:12
    Only Vegans go to Heaven. The rest are recycled as prey animals until they learn. All carnivore animals are angels. Except you. You are a chicken-eating, hellbound SINNER! Repent today and get a free pass to the zoo.
  13. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    08 Aug '05 03:18
    Originally posted by Halitose
    1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
    Yeah, god sure is a Dr. Feelgood, ain't he? I can see how this form of early dianetics works on the mind.
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    08 Aug '05 03:25

Give that man a non-sub rec.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree