1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:09
    Who would like to do the eulogy for Nyxie?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:10
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    ?
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:11
    I'd like to see Ivanhoe do the service. He talks a big game about being a man of God, but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure he has the heart to get his hands dirty with real spiritual work. I think he is an armchair disciple. This is his opportunity to prove me wrong.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:11
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    ?
    I'm glad you showed up. A eulogy from you may indeed resurrect her from the grave. Do you have any special memories of Nyxie that you would like to expound upon?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:13
    I'm glad you showed up. A eulogy from you may indeed resurrect her from the grave. Do you have any special memories of Nyxie that you would like to expound upon?
    I liked her art pictures that she had.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:14
    I liked her art pictures that she had.
    Praise God! Her life was not in vain.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:17
    Praise God! Her life was not in vain.
    ? To me no life was in vain. Unless you find out about the true Jesus and reject him.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:20
    ? To me no life was in vain. Unless you find out about the true Jesus and reject him.
    I'm pretty sure Nyxie knew about Jesus. She spent enough time in this forum. I also think she rejected him. Do you care to say a prayer for her soul, or is it too late for that to help?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:32
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I'm pretty sure Nyxie knew about Jesus. She spent enough time in this forum. I also think she rejected him. Do you care to say a prayer for her soul, or is it too late for that to help?
    Doc, this is looking pretty bleak. We may not have enough for even the pall bearers.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:39
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I'd like to see Ivanhoe do the service. He talks a big game about being a man of God, but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure he has the heart to get his hands dirty with real spiritual work. I think he is an armchair disciple. This is his opportunity to prove me wrong.
    He may be holding out for a car, a driver and three nuns to manage his affairs.
  11. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 02:56
    So what happened to Nyxie?
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 03:10
    Originally posted by Coletti
    So what happened to Nyxie?
    The last I heard was that someone was complaining about her vagina being old and that they wanted younger vaginas. I never heard from her after that. I'd have left too. You kind of want to say to some people on this site "beggars can't be choosey."
  13. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 03:54
    The last I heard was that someone was complaining about her vagina being old and that they wanted younger vaginas. I never heard from her after that. I'd have left too. You kind of want to say to some people on this site "beggars can't be choosey."
    How bizarre. That sounds like something from another site - the place where some of you go just to abuse each other with crud obscenities - where vulgarity is considered the highest form of creativity.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 04:02
    He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people?...Adios!
  15. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 04:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people?...Adios!
    Yeah? So? Doc Dribble is a white guy from South Dakota pretending to be a soul brother. Hard to say who's "for real" on the internet.

All I know of Nixie is she played chess and posted on the forums. Don't really care if Nixie was a guy or a gal. Sometime she had interesting things to say - so sorry to see her go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree