1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 12:47
    In man God created a being who can "eat" Him. If this sounds crude think of it as God creating a special creature designed in a way the God can enter into him to live in union with him. God had creations before He created man. But none of them could contain God in this way of "organic union" and incorporation.

Previously to man's creation God did have a mighty angelic being. But this being was not capable of receiving God into himself. This being could take what attributes God created for him and RUN away in rebellions. God created the angels and one particular one of great dignity, great wisdom, great position, decided to take his created attributes and withdraw from God in total rebellion. This being became Satan.

I believe that God caused such a revolt to happen in order to have a kind of reservoir, a holding area, a repository in order to collect together ALL the created beings who decided that they do not want God. It seems that in Satan the arch leader, God can collect ALL of the rebellious creatures from His creative hand, whose free will has chosed to withdraw from His eternal administration.

I don't know how many eons this "repository" was allowed to act. But all the created creatures who decided they do not want their Creator are collected under Satan's rule.

Then God created a new creature - man. This creature can eat God. This creature can take God Himself INTO his being. This creature is made in a "God shaped" way inwardly so as to contain God - he is made in the image of God and God can be dispensed into him.

Satan's hatred for this new being is immense for he has something Satan never had. This being, man, can be mingled with God, and incorporated with God. That is a blending of lives in an "organic" union.

When I speak of eating of God as food, I speak of this receiving of God into our being that He is dispensed into our being for this mingling of the divine with the human.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 13:013 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill
    In man God created a being who can "eat" Him. If this sounds crude think of it as God creating a special creature designed in a way the God can enter into him to live in union with him. God had creations before He created man. But none of them could [b]contain God in this way of "organic union" and incorporation.

Previously to man's creation God did hat He is dispensed into our being for this mingling of the divine with the human.[/b]
    deleted.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 22:501 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    deleted.
    When you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior your sins will be deleted and you will know that they have.

DELETED - ERASED
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 00:31
    This thread will be dedicated to the aspect of the Bible's revelation that God is [b]small. Many of us know that God is great. But there is a truth in the Bible that God is small enough to eat.

What you eat must be smaller than yourself. And from Genesis to Revelation, many times, God portrays Himself as food to be eaten. The truth conv ...[text shortened]... symbol is of the God who is small enough to be taken INTO man. He is the real food to be eaten.[/b]
    God is small.

YouTube
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 00:352 edits
    When you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior your sins will be deleted and you will know that they have.

[b] DELETED - ERASED
    [/b]
    why do you portray elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical text as if they
    are. Shall I answer it for you seeing that despite having been asked upwards of
    twenty times you have neither the honesty nor the integrity to do so,

You are religiously biased!

Now free your mind and admit it to yourself and to others and stop the charade!
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 05:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are religiously biased!
    Who isn't? We're at Spiritual Forum, aren't we?
    The only one not religiously biased would be atheists, right?

So tell me one who is not religiously biased, and I will tell you an atheist.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 08:371 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Who isn't? We're at Spiritual Forum, aren't we?
    The only one not religiously biased would be atheists, right?

So tell me one who is not religiously biased, and I will tell you an atheist.
    Atheists are biased against all religion. They have no hope of salvation.
    A sad state of affairs for them, indeed. 🙁
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 11:17
    God certainly is small enough to eat. I'd rather taste a clitoris, than read the bible.

Then again, he made me in his image, so Jesus probably had a taste of Mary Magdelene also, before she bore his kids. 😀 😀

Ohhhhh! Blasphemy?

Blasphemy for no hopers like me? 😀 😀

Eat it, gulp it, live, play it, paint it, and ENJOY it.

-m. 😀😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 11:29
    Originally posted by mikelom
    God certainly is small enough to eat. I'd rather taste a clitoris, than read the bible.

Then again, he made me in his image, so Jesus probably had a taste of Mary Magdelene also, before she bore his kids. 😀 😀

Ohhhhh! Blasphemy?

Blasphemy for no hopers like me? 😀 😀

Eat it, gulp it, live, play it, paint it, and ENJOY it.

-m. 😀😏
    I doubt if you will be laughing and joking when you are bowing before
    Jesus on judgment day. 😏
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 13:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Atheists are biased against all religion. They have no hope of salvation.
    A sad state of affairs for them, indeed. 🙁
    No, that's not true, you are just religiously biased.
  11. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 06:49
    This thread will be dedicated to the aspect of the Bible's revelation that God is [b]small. Many of us know that God is great. But there is a truth in the Bible that God is small enough to eat.

What you eat must be smaller than yourself. And from Genesis to Revelation, many times, God portrays Himself as food to be eaten. The truth conv ...[text shortened]... symbol is of the God who is small enough to be taken INTO man. He is the real food to be eaten.[/b]
    If you will excuse me jaywill, I am starting a new thread on this very interesting aspect of God, that you have posted. I am also a latecomer on this thread plus my viewpoint will consist of Hindu/Vedic theology, hence please excuse. I am borrowing your tittle so as to have some continuity with your post. Regards.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 13:492 edits
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    If you will excuse me jaywill, I am starting a new thread on this very interesting aspect of God, that you have posted. I am also a latecomer on this thread plus my viewpoint will consist of Hindu/Vedic theology, hence please excuse. I am borrowing your tittle so as to have some continuity with your post. Regards.
    It is a free Forum rvsakhadeo.

I stopped short of much of wanted to write because I could not see many responses which were worth the time in terms of a serious interchange.

Anyway, the tree of life, the Passover Lamb, the bitter herbs, the manna, the water from the smitten rock, the produce from the good land of Canaan, and Christ as the bread of life, the water of life, even the breath of life, and the unleavened bread, the crumbs given to the dogs under the table, the hidden manna, the feasts, the fruit of the tree of life in the end of the Bible, and the water of living water, are all biblical symbols of God imparting Himself into man.

The revelation of the Bible again and again presents God as food or drink because it wants to portray God as dispensing and imparting His life and nature into His people.

That's a brief summary of what I was getting at. But lately the Spirituality Forum is taking on the flavor of a chat room rather than a place where some substantial paragraphs of discussion can be read.
  13. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 14:09
    It is a free Forum rvsakhadeo.

I stopped short of much of wanted to write because I could not see many responses which were worth the time in terms of a serious interchange.

Anyway, the tree of life, the Passover Lamb, the bitter herbs, the manna, the water from the smitten rock, the produce from the good land of Canaan, and Christ as the bread of li ...[text shortened]... ]chat room
    rather than a place where some substantial paragraphs of discussion can be read.[/b]
    Yes, I understand and sympathise. God as Food is a very well repeated description in Hindu/Vedic theology. I intend to quote as much as possible and also give my comments. Please do have a look and give feedback there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree