1. Joined
    01 Feb '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '09 11:36
    1Kings 20:30 [KJV]
    But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; and there a wall fell upon twenty and seven thousand of the men that were left.

Now that must have been a bloody big wall. How tall do you reckon it would need to be to kill so many? The killed must have been very tightly packed together against the wall.
    That much rubble falling over must have left some kind of archaeological footprint.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '09 16:34
    Originally posted by PawnChop
    But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; and there a wall fell upon twenty and seven thousand of the men that were left.

Now that must have been a bloody big wall. How tall do you reckon it would need to be to kill so many? The killed must have been very tightly packed together against the wall.
    That much rubble falling over must have left some kind of archaeological footprint.
    I would call it a hell-uv-a exaggeratin...
    A earthquake can do much, no need for a god there.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 03:35
    Originally posted by PawnChop

Think how many people the wall of China could kill. 😛
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 03:534 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Think how many people the wall of China could kill. 😛
    I bet fewer than seven thousand, and that's even with the Orientals having a disadvantage in being able to see it coming. [darvlayemoticon]
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 04:04
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I bet fewer than seven thousand, and that's even with the Orientals having a disadvantage in being able to see it coming. [darvlayemoticon]
    Ok, how about Wall Street crashing down? I bet that could kill gazillions!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree