1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 18:41
    Lets be honest ,the only reason god created man was because he was no longer content in just "being". Why on earth would he want a bunch of kiss ass yes men reaffirming this. I think atheism makes things interesting for him, and come the end of days god will go out with the atheists for the metaphorical piss up,because the others would be so boring!
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 18:53
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Lets be honest ,the only reason god created man was because he was no longer content in just "being". Why on earth would he want a bunch of kiss ass yes men reaffirming this. I think atheism makes things interesting for him, and come the end of days god will go out with the atheists for the metaphorical piss up,because the others would be so boring!
    only if he's buying.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 19:14
    Perhaps God is playing peek-a-boo.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 19:18
    Why do think spiritual people are just there to be mocked for your amusement?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 21:221 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why do think spiritual people are just there to be mocked for your amusement?
    Payday's coming.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 21:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Perhaps God is playing peek-a-boo.
    God is playing God.
  7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 22:08
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    God is playing God.
    I bet God wins.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 22:121 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I bet God wins.
    God sees Himself and raises.

- The Devil gets to feeling mighty uncomfortable when God lets him win. Feels like he's being played in some inscrutable game of cat-and-mouse ...
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '13 23:40
    http://bibleapps.com/psalms/53-1.htm
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 22:40
    Well God loves everyone. John 3:16

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree