God sent Angels to war but not us.

God sent Angels to war but not us.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by kellsy
Any proper comments on why God sent the Angels to war but he forbids us from going to war, I know why but do you.
I don't think God exists. Therefore the question is irrelevant.

M

Moves
23 Jun 05

Any proper comments on why God sent the Angels to war but he forbids us from going to war, I know why but do you.
Who cares?

What does this have to do with anything?

God? Angels?

Have you ever met either of them?

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
23 Jun 05
1 edit

did God tell us not to go to war? he told us to love our heighbour, but if we are attacked then we must go to war! (To war, to war, Fredonia’s going to war!).

anyway, if you mean God sending angels against fallen angels? well, that war is a war to end all wars! when God wins, and throws satan and his angels into the fire he has prepared there shall be no more wars as there shall just be good. (although i don't know if angels shall fight angels) basically, when angels fight it is, well, the ultimate fight...sorta...

but if you mean angels fighting men? God does this is (i think) judges. he sends the army of the lord out against an invading army before the judge in question send his men in. i'm presuming this is because, well, what can a man do against an angel? a heavenly being sent to do God's bidding? not a lot, methinks...so he could protect his people, Israel.

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
23 Jun 05

Interesting, and close, you are very bright, but we must not go to war, WHY?
well, we could let other armies take us over? i mean, do you really think that the Nazi's ruling over europe was a good thing. war may not be good, but if war saves lives and stop's evil happening...

i was gonna say, "war is the lesser of two evils" but in that case, war isn't evil.

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
23 Jun 05

Dont get involved in things you dont know about, or things that are irelivant in your tiny world.
Don't post in a public forum if you don't want people to question your fairy stories.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
23 Jun 05

Because the god you worship is not the all-powerful Father that Christ spoke of. The result of that is you have never understood Christ's message.

k

on the move

Moves
23 Jun 05