1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 13:24
    China is one of the world's oldest civilizations and has one of the world's fastest growing economies. Only a fraction of the over 1 Billion Chinamen are Christian, in fact, there are more Jews in Shanghai than Christians. Nonetheless, China is positioned to displace all Western Nations economically withing the next 50 years. They have the resources, the people and the industrial base required to serve the global marketplace. China is constantly improving its position and will not fail to dominate the international community. Hell, we have helped and are still helping them do it.

Why has God favored such a Godless Horde of Heathens?
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 13:41
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    China is one of the world's oldest civilizations and has one of the world's fastest growing economies. Only a fraction of the over 1 Billion Chinamen are Christian, in fact, there are more Jews in Shanghai than Christians. Nonetheless, China is positioned to displace all Western Nations economically withing the next 50 years. They have the resource ...[text shortened]... ed and are still helping them do it.

Why has God favored such a Godless Horde of Heathens?
    I have a perfectly good explanation for it, but it would go against your beliefs and lead to a fruitless debate.
    Maybe you are wrong about your God, and life is all about people and how they live and organize in society? Just a suggestion.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:06
    Originally posted by serigado
    I have a perfectly good explanation for it, but it would go against your beliefs and lead to a fruitless debate.
    Maybe you are wrong about your God, and life is all about people and how they live and organize in society? Just a suggestion.
    I think you are harboring a misconception as to what my beliefs are... especially as I'm still trying to figure them out myself?
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:07
    Originally posted by serigado
    Bravo! You tell that bible-thumpin' xenophobe a thing or two.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree