1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 09:201 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    again the folly of the buffoon materialist who robs himself of the wonder of observing
    Gods handiwork because of his irrational and unsubstantiated assertions. They have
    found a Higgs Boson like particle, the discovery of which is seemingly enough to make
    you quite delusional, lets hope they dont put it in a bottle to drink. Can you please
    urse that God has become redundant in peoples lives? Its worthy to be
    mocked, it really is.
    I think he (stellspalfie) is high on LSD. 😀
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 12:19
    again the folly of the buffoon materialist who robs himself of the wonder of observing
    Gods handiwork because of his irrational and unsubstantiated assertions. They have
    found a Higgs Boson like particle, the discovery of which is seemingly enough to make
    you quite delusional, lets hope they dont put it in a bottle to drink. Can you please
    ...[text shortened]... urse that God has become redundant in peoples lives? Its worthy to be
    mocked, it really is.
    the higgs boson is already in the drink robbie.

like i say gods not dead, he's down the job center signing on. there will always be seasonal work for him around christmas, with his big fluffy white beard he can always dress up as a fictional character and spend his day judging children.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 12:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think he (stellspalfie) is high on LSD. 😀
    blazing rapier like wit rj. i bet you are quite the center of attention on the texan, republican, flat earth society social scene.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 12:521 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    the higgs boson is already in the drink robbie.

like i say gods not dead, he's down the job center signing on. there will always be seasonal work for him around christmas, with his big fluffy white beard he can always dress up as a fictional character and spend his day judging children.
    never before in the history of humanity has there been a need for God as much as is
    evidenced today, the new morality has failed, materialism is an empty deception,
    greed, corruption, exploitation and cruelty are everywhere, that God has not stepped in
    is a testimony to his patience.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 12:57
    never before in the history of humanity has there been a need for God as much as is
    evidenced today, the new morality has failed, materialism is an empty deception,
    greed, corruption, exploitation and cruelty are everywhere, that God has not stepped in
    That God has not stepped in is surely a testimony to his indifference.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 13:24
    so are you saying we are worse now than the days leading to the flood.

people have always been materialistic, only now do people have more financial wealth so they can indulge in it. check out the graves of wealthy people in days gone by. look how much they spent on big'old headstones and statues and mausoleums and earth mounds and pyramids and all the possessions they liked to be buried with. look at the tudor mansions and castles and stately homes, the furniture, the antiques, the art, the clothes......if people can afford it they buy it, at any point in history.
    we live in the least violent time in the history of the earth, less killing, less murder. we have bills of human rights, the overwhelming population of the earth live peaceful, kind lives.
    now is the best time to have lived ever!! name me one period in the history of the earth that was safer and more enjoyable live. also, could you advice me at what point in history was the average morality of the planet higher than it is now.
    you sound like you've been reading too many tabloids robbie.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 14:16
    Whether or not humanity needs a god is irrelevant since the most likely scenario is there is no god and even if there is, it has taken a hands off approach to us so like it or not, no matter how desperately you and billions of others like you want there to be a god, it is not coming to our neck of the woods.

The proof is in the way humans have treated humans over the last 2000 years with absolutely no input from your vacant landlord god.

Literally hundreds of millions killed in wars over turf, resources, ideology and religion shows your god, even given it exists, does not give a rats asss about people.

Think about that number. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS DEAD from wars and not a word from your god.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 16:061 edit
    none of what you say is new. greed, corruption, exploitation and cruelty have been in existence since the dawn of civilization and your god has been vacant throughout the entirety of it. his not stepping in is testimony for his non-existence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree