1. Joined
    18 Mar '06
    Moves
    10 May '06 10:31
    If you are openminden and have the tiime 2 read a teaching which was not writen by myself but by the hand of another man. Then let me know and i wil send it 2 u. This teaching wil prove 2 every1 that God's eternal plan is in Jesus Christ.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 May '06 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by childoflove
    If you are openminden and have the tiime 2 read a teaching which was not writen by myself but by the hand of another man. Then let me know and i wil send it 2 u. This teaching wil prove 2 every1 that God's eternal plan is in Jesus Christ.
    What appears to be a proof to you, will obviously not be a proof to everyone, otherwise we would all be Christians wouldnt we? Or is this some secret teaching before now hidden from all but a select few? Does it come with secret decoder rings?

[edit]
    Does it proove the existence of God and Jesus Christ or are those axioms in the proof?
  3. Joined
    18 Mar '06
    Moves
    10 May '06 10:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What appears to be a proof to you, will obviously not be a proof to everyone, otherwise we would all be Christians wouldnt we? Or is this some secret teaching before now hidden from all but a select few? Does it come with secret decoder rings?
    Yes u nead a good decoder its very simple all u do is listening with your heart.
  4. Joined
    18 Mar '06
    Moves
    10 May '06 10:48

[edit]
    Does it proove the existence of God and Jesus Christ or are those axioms in the proof?
    Yes it proves that God is who He say;s that he is and it also proves that Jesus is alive. look i;m not that great with writing english as i;m dutch that wy i might seam a bit slow in responding but all in its own good time.

ps hoop u have a good day and if u would like 2 read the teaching then send me a pr message and i wil send it 2 u asap.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 May '06 11:33
    Yes it proves that God is who He say;s that he is and it also proves that Jesus is alive. look i;m not that great with writing english as i;m dutch that wy i might seam a bit slow in responding but all in its own good time.

ps hoop u have a good day and if u would like 2 read the teaching then send me a pr message and i wil send it 2 u asap.
    If it is that important, why don't you post it here? Surely if it promises all these things, you should share it with as many people as possible.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 May '06 17:10

[edit]
    The only way you will ever believe in Jesus is if God puts it on your heart that you are a sinner in need of the Savior.
  7. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    10 May '06 18:22
    This must be parody.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Moves
    10 May '06 18:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The only way you will ever believe in Jesus is if God puts it on your heart that you are a sinner in need of the Savior.
    So it's God's fault I'm an atheist.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '06 03:29

I will take a seat to wait for Jesus ...
    what ?
    Is he already dead ?
    damn it !!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '06 03:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    amen !
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 May '06 16:09
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    So it's God's fault I'm an atheist.
    Go Read the Chapter of Romans 9 It explains it there.