God's eternal plan in Jesus

God's eternal plan in Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
10 May 06

If you are openminden and have the tiime 2 read a teaching which was not writen by myself but by the hand of another man. Then let me know and i wil send it 2 u. This teaching wil prove 2 every1 that God's eternal plan is in Jesus Christ.

Cape Town

Moves
10 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by childoflove
If you are openminden and have the tiime 2 read a teaching which was not writen by myself but by the hand of another man. Then let me know and i wil send it 2 u. This teaching wil prove 2 every1 that God's eternal plan is in Jesus Christ.
What appears to be a proof to you, will obviously not be a proof to everyone, otherwise we would all be Christians wouldnt we? Or is this some secret teaching before now hidden from all but a select few? Does it come with secret decoder rings?

[edit]
Does it proove the existence of God and Jesus Christ or are those axioms in the proof?

c

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
What appears to be a proof to you, will obviously not be a proof to everyone, otherwise we would all be Christians wouldnt we? Or is this some secret teaching before now hidden from all but a select few? Does it come with secret decoder rings?
Yes u nead a good decoder its very simple all u do is listening with your heart.

c

Moves
10 May 06

[edit]
Does it proove the existence of God and Jesus Christ or are those axioms in the proof?
Yes it proves that God is who He say;s that he is and it also proves that Jesus is alive. look i;m not that great with writing english as i;m dutch that wy i might seam a bit slow in responding but all in its own good time.

ps hoop u have a good day and if u would like 2 read the teaching then send me a pr message and i wil send it 2 u asap.

S

Moves
10 May 06

Yes it proves that God is who He say;s that he is and it also proves that Jesus is alive. look i;m not that great with writing english as i;m dutch that wy i might seam a bit slow in responding but all in its own good time.

ps hoop u have a good day and if u would like 2 read the teaching then send me a pr message and i wil send it 2 u asap.
If it is that important, why don't you post it here? Surely if it promises all these things, you should share it with as many people as possible.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
10 May 06

[edit]
The only way you will ever believe in Jesus is if God puts it on your heart that you are a sinner in need of the Savior.

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
10 May 06

This must be parody.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
The only way you will ever believe in Jesus is if God puts it on your heart that you are a sinner in need of the Savior.
So it's God's fault I'm an atheist.

d

Moves
18 May 06

I will take a seat to wait for Jesus ...
what ?
Is he already dead ?
damn it !!!

d

Moves
18 May 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
amen !

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
18 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
So it's God's fault I'm an atheist.
Go Read the Chapter of Romans 9 It explains it there.