This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 23:39
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    [i]PLANS for what would have been India's first international ski resort have come unstuck after a group of Hindu gods ruled that it was environmentally unsound. The Himalayan Ski Village, a luxury resort with a cable-car reaching up to 14,000ft, was billed as a ski destination to rival Europe and America.

A formal grand convention of 175 oracles, who ...[text shortened]... would have got involved with the planning for the new out of town supermarket near my house.
    Or maybe gotten involved with Pol Pot or the Holocaust or the
    Armenian genocide, maybe even the crusades and the inquision.
    Little stuff like that.....
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 00:12
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    [i]PLANS for what would have been India's first international ski resort have come unstuck after a group of Hindu gods ruled that it was environmentally unsound. The Himalayan Ski Village, a luxury resort with a cable-car reaching up to 14,000ft, was billed as a ski destination to rival Europe and America.

A formal grand convention of 175 oracles, who ...[text shortened]... would have got involved with the planning for the new out of town supermarket near my house.
    I'm going to agree with the gods on this one.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 12:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree