1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 14:10
    Originally posted by black beetle
    At first, KM, when I 'm talking over here about "discrimination" I don't mean the "discrimination of the evil and of the good" but rather I imply the quality of racism -of a racism which it has nothing to do with ethnotic differences but it is associated with the religious differencies.

Surely I have not absorbed your way of looking into my world!
    A ...[text shortened]... ousness as known by John" etc, then this is racism and BS big time🙂
    If you are refering to the saved by grace arguments there have been recently then I think you have taken them out of context and misunderstood what is being said.

It seems to me that you have already decided long ago that I am being discriminative and there's little I can do to open your mind to a different way of looking at this. In this context you come across as narrow minded as anyone else because you won't consider a different perspective.

I still fail to see how professing salvation via grace and saying that God is active in this world is discriminating against anyone. We all have opinions do we not? And these opinions do not always co-incide.

You don't seem incredibly willing to really think hard about the way you look at the world right now. You have made your decision - "KM is discriminating " and that's that. You also seem to have tarred me with the same brush as Ephin and unconsciously grouped me together with him. A moments rational thought would reveal that although I have many things in common with him , I also disagree with him here and there. Such subtlties seem to escape you in your crusade. It's always a sign that someone has an emotional hidden agenda when they cannot separate individuals like this.

You teach what you most need to learn.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 15:49
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    If you are refering to the saved by grace arguments there have been recently then I think you have taken them out of context and misunderstood what is being said.

It seems to me that you have already decided long ago that I am being discriminative and there's little I can do to open your mind to a different way of looking at this. In this context y ...[text shortened]... en they cannot separate individuals like this.

You teach what you most need to learn.
    What a view under the sand😵
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 16:27
    And so once more we agree that we disagree, KM.

Piece🙂
  4. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 19:092 edits
    Originally posted by black beetle
    And so once more we agree that we disagree, KM.

Piece🙂
    I agreed that we disagreed long long ago , it's just you that had the problem. I'm not hurt or annoyed , just intrigued at why you thought I was discriminating against you. I never said you were less of a person for not believing , I only ever said that in my view not believing in God would not stop God from being active somewhere in your life.

Peace to you too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree