This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 20:12
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    RBH, bro, can I give you some unsolicicted advice?

Relax, bro. The world's fine. Sure, there's a hell of alot of sadness in the world. But there's also alot of joy here. You're missing out on life worrying so much. Smell the roses, get a girlfriend, fall in love, miss her when you go away, have kids, love & raise them well. That's all you ...[text shortened]... an conform to your religious beliefs and still have a better time down here than you're having.
    I never said I was sad. Nemosissy did.

I am filled with JOY because that is what being a Christian is all about. And I know I am Blessed.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 20:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 20:32
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    OK, listen, I know you're human. And "Nemosissy" is pretty funny. But doesn't that erode your moral high ground a bit?
    Even the Lord Jesus joked. Such is happiness.
  5. Joined
    07 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 21:34
    how do you guys say words are hurtful? i hear the worst crap almost daily at school. maybe im used to it. but you can say anything to me and it wont make me feel any worse. for example: this old lady told me i was going to hell for living a life of sin. her veiw of sin was guns, violence etc. (stuff i see all the time in movies) but it didnt hurt me any cause i knew that i wasnt going to hell for something stupid like that. and she told me this when i was like eleven years old too. she was a mean old lady. lol. i think words will never hurt me or make me think twice about them. they are harmless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree