1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:403 edits
    If any person requires me to respond in the forum to their sincere question, then go to my inbox and tell me where this enquiry is to be found.

This method allows me to stop wading through a pile of nonsense and rubbish each time I visit the forum.

Ok .........so make sincere enquiry privately in my inbox, or alternativly inform me where your sincere enquiry can be found in the forum, and I shall respond.

I shall continue to post new threads when-ever, and respond to threads when-never.

hare Krsna
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:43
    Can you give honest advice on how to bake a perfect apple pie?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:57
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If any person requires me to respond in the forum to their sincere question, then go to my inbox and tell me where this enquiry is to be found.
    You already said that in your first 'grand announcement'. Now please stop spamming the forum.

PS. Your inbox will likely either remain empty or get filled with questions similar to what you get asked in the forum which you invariably declare to be insincere and dishonest, but at least we wont have to listen you you declaring them as such.

Come back to the forum when you are ready to actually have a discussion.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:02
    I see the forum is still trying to kill the beast with their steely knives.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:13

This method allows me to stop wading through a pile of nonsense and rubbish each time I visit the forum.

Ok .........so make sincere enquiry privately in my inbox, or alternativly inform me where your sincere e ...[text shortened]... I shall continue to post new threads when-ever, and respond to threads when-never.

hare Krsna
    Will there be a Grand Announcement No. 3?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I see the forum is still trying to kill the beast with their steely knives.
    Its so insightful to see these boofheads trying to attack that which cannot be attacked.

God cannot be attacked, its like a man trying to attack a big rock.

Its silly and immature.

These silly boofhead's...............it makes me a bit sad.

They may as well put a tattoo on their foreheads saying, I am a complete and utter boofhead (please kick me because I am unconsciousness)
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:15
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Will there be a Grand Announcement No. 3?
    I love you Proper Knob.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:15
    good night..............
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:19
    Its so insightful to see these boofheads trying to attack that which cannot be attacked.

God cannot be attacked, its like a man trying to attack a big rock.

Its silly and immature.

These silly boofhead's...............it makes me a bit sad.

They may as well put a tattoo on their foreheads saying, I am a complete and utter boofhead (please kick me because I am unconsciousness)
    have you ever thought of joining a clan? Clan Metallica are full of flesh loving zombies, they could do with someone to guide them.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:19
    good night..............
    What is your definition of rape?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree