1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 03:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Two questions come to mind: [1] How is this going to tackle the theological interpretation of Islamic scripture that you take exception to and which is key to your outrage at terrorist acts? [2] What evidence do you have that targeting whole countries (and therefore killing innocent people as well as the targets you are actually seeking), rather than the terrorists, will not lead to an increase in terrorism?
    Every Muslim on the face of the earth defends their wonderful terrorist religion.

    So FMF by definition there is no such thing as the innocence.

    If someone is the innocent, they would renounce violent Islam.

    If they don't renounce they are not innocent.

    It's really that simple.

    Why aren't persons called Muslims, giving up their terrorist religion?

    That's the real question.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    31 Mar '16 04:20
    Originally posted by Dasa
    .
    Donald Trump ( God love him) is being witch-hunted by all the other nominee's, and they are throwing dirt left right and centre.

    However because they are complete boofheads, they are saying things like Trump wants to put up a wall, and he wants to talk against the Muslims and the refugees and the Mexican criminals, and he assaults peoples arms and clothing a ...[text shortened]... the science of life and death and the complete and accurate and true account of the absolute truth.
    Spirituality
    "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." ~Russ
    ________________

    Dasa, what is the relevance of this thread to this Red Hot Pawn Spirituality Forum?
    Please be specific with your reply. Thank you.
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Mar '16 04:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Every Muslim on the face of the earth defends their wonderful terrorist religion.
    The suggestion that all Muslims defend or support terrorism is patently untrue.
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Mar '16 05:25
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Dasa, what is the relevance of this thread to this Red Hot Pawn Spirituality Forum?
    Please be specific with your reply. Thank you.
    Dasa believes that it is a certain interpretation of Muslim theology that is used by perpetrators of terrorist attacks [obviously true] and that every Muslim supports terrorism [obviously not true]. For Dasa these are issues closely related to his own spiritual beliefs and to his perception of the spiritual beliefs of Muslims. The only U.S. presidential candidate who seems [to Dasa] to be addressing these issues is Donald Trump. You can also see this from the way the conversation has progressed. So this would seem to be the correct forum on which to raise the topic, regardless of whether one agrees with Dasa's views.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 07:193 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa believes that it is a certain interpretation of Muslim theology that is used by perpetrators of terrorist attacks [obviously true] and that every Muslim supports terrorism [obviously not true]. For Dasa these are issues closely related to his own spiritual beliefs and to his perception of the spiritual beliefs of Muslims. The only U.S. presidential candidat ...[text shortened]... e correct forum on which to raise the topic, regardless of whether one agrees with Dasa's views.
    Every Muslim on the face of the earth is a terrorist if they defend the religion of terrorism which is Islam.

    But why should I say that?

    You mean you do not know why I say that?

    Why don't you know, because every honest person does know?

    Islam is a terrorist false religion, because it has murdered over the last 1350 years, over 250 million men women and children and babies, and it has kidnapped millions of young girls and boys into sexual slavery for the vile filthy Muslim murderers and rapists that they are.

    This is documented in history.

    Because it is documented in the pages of history it is therefore an acceptable and undeniable fact of history, that Islam is a terrorist religion through and through.

    This is not my word but history.

    Blame history not me .

    I am the simple messenger.

    Don't shoot the messenger.

    So FMF, we now all know and are acutely aware that Islam is a filthy pig ignorant terrorist religion, that is documented in the pages of history for murdering over 250 million men women and children when it rampaged across what is now known as the Middle East.

    If you go to your history, you shall learn that the Middle East was once a Christain and Vedic and Hindu continent before the meat eating and animal killing and child abusing Mohammed murdered his way across the continent.

    FMF, is this enough truth for you.

    Now how can any honest person knowing all of this filth, be a defender of Islam?

    FMF I love the truth.

    The moderators cannot touch this because it is about history.

    And you cannot change history.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 07:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    The suggestion that all Muslims defend or support terrorism is patently untrue.
    FMF don't be daft and dishonest as well.

    It is crystal clear to honest people, that Islam is a terrorist false religion.
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Mar '16 07:43
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Every Muslim on the face of the earth is a terrorist if they defend the religion of terrorism which is Islam.

    But why should I say that?

    You mean you do not know why I say that?

    Why don't you know, because every honest person does know?

    Islam is a terrorist false religion, because it has murdered over the last 1350 years, over 250 million men women ...[text shortened]... an any honest person knowing all of this filth, be a defender of Islam?

    FMF I love the truth.
    I think terrorists should be apprehended, prosecuted and punished. I don't care what religious reasons they try to use to justify their crimes. I support people's freedom of belief and religion, regardless of what their religion is. I believe your demented, repetitive genocidal ranting is nothing more than a rather unimaginative attempt to court controversy and draw attention to yourself. You have been successful at this and I concede that I may be partly to blame. We shall see whose attention you draw from hereon in.
  8. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    31 Mar '16 07:53
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You just made three false claims just like Hillary and slimy Cruz and Sanders have done.

    The three false claims are..............1. I do not advocate genocide and have never. 2. I do not condone rape and have never. 3. I never said I am leaving the forum.

    In one sentence you lied 3 times like the snake you are.
    Lets start with no 3. You said this:
    Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.


    Now if this does not mean you intended to leave the forum, it does at a minimum mean you will not be taking any sincere and honest questions in the forum. So what are you doing here?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 07:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think terrorists should be apprehended, prosecuted and punished. I don't care what religious reasons they try to use to justify their crimes. I support people's freedom of belief and religion, regardless of what their religion is. I believe your demented, repetitive genocidal ranting is nothing more than a rather unimaginative attempt to court controversy and ...[text shortened]... d I concede that I may be partly to blame. We shall see whose attention you draw from hereon in.
    FMF it is all very clear now and the truth is out in the open.

    But is the truth accepted by all in this forum?.............who have been wrongly agitating against me for some time now..
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 07:55
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Lets start with no 3. You said this:
    Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.


    Now if this does not mean you intended to leave the forum, it does at a minimum mean you will not be taking any sincere and honest questions in the forum. So what are you doing here?
    Having a cup of tea.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Mar '16 08:021 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think terrorists should be apprehended, prosecuted and punished. I don't care what religious reasons they try to use to justify their crimes. I support people's freedom of belief and religion, regardless of what their religion is. I believe your demented, repetitive genocidal ranting is nothing more than a rather unimaginative attempt to court controversy and ...[text shortened]... d I concede that I may be partly to blame. We shall see whose attention you draw from hereon in.
    Look FMF, I am not one to hold grudges forever and would like for everything to just settle down nicely for everybody involved.

    It's too horrible when we are all conflicted with each other.

    It doesn't need to be like that.

    But I will always put forward the Vedic truths without compromise......because they deserve it.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    31 Mar '16 11:34
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Hey, its all tongue in cheek stuff.

    I don't actually care one way or the other if there is a wall.

    Clinton willingness is fantastic. ....I support any attack on any Muslim country for the right reasons.
    I rest my case.
Back to Top