Your thoughts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBAhvI0TRDs&mode=related&search=
    Very good video! 🙂
  4. Gangster Land
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 18:05
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No takers?
    Well I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to say. The music was reasonably okay, although the lyrics were predictable, and the whole thing was incredibly heavy handed. i don't imagine you are looking for me to critique the music though...but if not that, what? Did it turn me into a Christian? No. Does it make me more likely to believe in a divine creator that wants me to love it? No.

I will say that if many of the theists on this cite saw a movie trailer with that level of blood and violence they would insist it be rated PG-13, at least.

I don't know what this conversation is supposed to be about. Did you post it for theists? Are there theists running about that need music videos to remind them that Christ died for them?

What do you want to talk about?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 19:59
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Well I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to say. The music was reasonably okay, although the lyrics were predictable, and the whole thing was incredibly heavy handed. i don't imagine you are looking for me to critique the music though...but if not that, what? Did it turn me into a Christian? No. Does it make me more likely to believe in a divine c ...[text shortened]... ed music videos to remind them that Christ died for them?

What do you want to talk about?
    My error, sorry. I should have stated for theist's only....

the intent of the video is meant as a reminder of what Christ went through for the world. It still does not show what truly happened, because in Isaiah it says His face no longer resembled that of a man. Most importantly it reminds me not to sin. The price He paid for my sin deters me. Also, yes, Christians need to be reminded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree