1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 11:33
    There are a few persons in this forum (they know who they are) who have attacked the Vedas by linking Hinduism and its short-comings (the caste system) with the Vedas

Let it be known now, that the word and even the concept called Hinduism will and shall not be found anywhere in the Vedas.

Not now, not before, and not ever.

The word itself called Hindu, is a recent creation of modern times, established sometime in the 19th century.

And it has no place in Vedic teachings not now and not ever.

In fact the caste system,.......... is a degradation of the system originally called and still called the Varnashrama system.

Hinduism is not taught in the Vedas and never was.

However, many unscrupulous pseudo-intellectuals will try their damndest, to say what they will.

Therefore, those trolls criticising should tattoo on their foreheads the words ( I am a gross ignoramus) kick me please.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 11:54
    Originally posted by Dasa
    There are a few persons in this forum (they know who they are) who have attacked the Vedas by linking Hinduism and its short-comings (the caste system) with the Vedas

Let it be known now, that the word and even the concept called Hinduism will and shall not be found anywhere in the Vedas.

The word itself called Hindu, ...[text shortened]... criticising should tattoo on their foreheads the words ( I am a gross ignoramus) kick me please.
    Which religions in the world are based on the teachings of the Vedas.

I asked this question before but you refused to answer .. boofhead !

Actually I already know the answer - Hinduism.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Which religions in the world are based on the teachings of the Vedas.

I asked this question before but you refused to answer .. boofhead !

Actually I already know the answer - Hinduism.
    How can you condemn the Vedas, because a group of people ( the Hindus) have hijacked a section of the Vedas.....................and have twisted its meaning to suit their own ends.

Your doggedly persistence to vilify all that is good and true is showing your trollness.

Stop it.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 12:38
    How can you condemn the Vedas, because a group of people have hijacked a section of the Vedas.....................and have twisted its meaning to suit their own ends.

Your doggedly persistence to vilify all that is good and true is showing your trollness.

Stop it.
    Answer the question .. which religions?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 15:11

The word itself called Hindu, ...[text shortened]... criticising should tattoo on their foreheads the words ( I am a gross ignoramus) kick me please.
    So this would mean the Vedas is the "pure" form of the religion, right?

Is this pure form practiced anywhere?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 13:211 edit

You yourself are twisting the words of Hinduism to the 19th century, implying they are responsible for the caste system which you know full well started several thousand years ago.

It is in fact, you who are twisting words to your own end. STOP BEING A TROLL.

The fact you have personally called for the genocide of Muslims is proof your particular sect is not violence free. You are as prone to violence as any thug. Therefore your religion itself is violence prone otherwise they would have taught you otherwise.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 03:37
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Answer the question .. which religions?
    It's answered above sparrow.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 03:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You yourself are twisting the words of Hinduism to the 19th century, implying they are responsible for the caste system which you know full well started several thousand years ago.

It is in fact, you who are twisting words to your own end. STOP BEING A TROLL.

The fact you have personally called for the genocide of Muslims is proof your particular sec ...[text shortened]... Therefore your religion itself is violence prone otherwise they would have taught you otherwise.
    How can I twist Hinduism, when I have nothing to do with Hinduism.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 03:48
    Originally posted by vivify
    So this would mean the Vedas is the "pure" form of the religion, right?
    ly
    Is this pure form practiced anywhere?
    The Vedas are not called pure but possibly called practical instead.

What is called( pure) is the section of the Vedas called the Srimadbhagvatam and the Bhagavad Gita AS IT IS .......translated from Sanskrit by Srila Prabhupada. and along with many other fine literatures within the Vedas.

These pure literatures are to be found at ....................The Hare Krsna Store.com along with many other publications.

I am pleased with your enquiry.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 04:01
    How can you condemn the Vedas, because a group of people ( the Hindus) have hijacked a section of the Vedas.....................and have twisted its meaning to suit their own ends.
    One could just as easily ask you how can you condemn all Muslims, because a group of people (Islamic terrorists) have hijacked a section of the Koran.....................and have twisted its meaning to suit their own ends?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    One could just as easily ask you how can you condemn all Muslims, because a group of people (Islamic terrorists) have hijacked a section of the Koran.....................and have twisted its meaning to suit their own ends?
    You moron.

The entire Quran is corrupted by violent intent.

Burn the bloody thing.

Burn every Quran on earth now.

Will you agree with this.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:06
    The entire Quran is corrupted by violent intent.
    What an extraordinary claim to make. I don't think you have read it, have you?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    What an extraordinary claim to make. I don't think you have read it, have you?
    Of course I have read it, and it was excruciating to get through.

It is the biggest load of cramp I have ever read.

Written by meat eaters and animal killers and rapists.

Mohammad died by choking on a piece of filthy meat.

There is your proof of a disgusting pig.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:14
    Of course I have read it, and it was excruciating to get through.

It is the biggest load of cramp I have ever read.

Written by meat eaters and animal killers and rapists.

Mohammad died by choking on a piece of filthy meat.

There is your proof of a disgusting pig.
    I doubt you would come out with "the entire Quran is corrupted by violent intent" if you had read it, so while I do believe you when you say that you don't like what you've heard about it, and while I believe that you might have read material on blogs that are critical of Islamic theology, I don't believe that you've read it. You give no indication that you have.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    I doubt you would come out with "the entire Quran is corrupted by violent intent" if you had read it, so while I do believe you when you say that you don't like what you've heard about it, and while I believe that you might have read material on blogs that are critical of Islamic theology, I don't believe that you've read it. You give no indication that you have.
    You ignored my post, and instead responded with crap and nonsense and drivel..

You are such a dishonest man.

And a defender of terrorism.

You should be banned from this forum for being a troll and agitator.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree