1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 22:21
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Sarcasm and boasting gets you nowhere on this one.

You can say that you don't believe it. PERIOD.

You can say to have such faith in that is foolish.

But Jesus taught, predicted, foretold, prophesied, instructed that He would be known by His believers after His resurrection.

The council was attended by disciples who, whatever else were ...[text shortened]... about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are disapproved?" (2 Cor. 13:5)
    [/b]
    I'm sorry to report that you don't know Jesus at all. All you know is this
    perversion of Christianity which has little basis in being a disciple with
    the lamentable goal of trying to live forever.

Nemesio
  2. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 22:27
    Okay, official *bonk* to everyone, myself included. Come on Nemesio, you know there are some howlers out there you're just dying to contribute to this thread.

Post one, willya?
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 22:37
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    Okay, official *bonk* to everyone, myself included. Come on Nemesio, you know there are some howlers out there you're just dying to contribute to this thread.

Post one, willya?
    To be perfectly honest, with all the stupid stuff that is posted, I do my
    best to forget them because their stupidity is so profoundly offensive to
    me, that it nearly makes me weep for the state of human intellect.

Call me sensitive. Call me arrogant. Call me what you want, but the
    idea that someone could be at least 90% sure that 2+2=4 in a decimal
    mathematical system is enough to make me want to put my face through
    a brick wall. I don't want to relive the bounty which could be found in
    the 5+ years of remarks made in the course of RHP's forum history.

No thank you.

Nemesio
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 22:552 edits
    Originally posted by Nemesio

Nemesio
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nemesio
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No Nemesio. I do know the Lord Jesus. I long and need to know Him deeper and better. But I do know the Lord Jesus.

Now a couple of comments.

Christianity ? I am not interested in any "anity". You can have the "anity" I just want Christ.

If you know more about "anity" than I do, that's fine with me. I care for the living Person of Christ.

Secondly, eternal life means much more to me than "living forever". YOU assume that all eternal life means is "living forever". That is your superficial concept.

Of course eternal does include the meaning of without end. So eternal life is everlasting life. But it is also "the life which is really life" (1 Timothy 6:19). He is the full, rich, limitless, genuine, truth filled divine life.

That is an enjoyment for today not in the sweet by and by -"He who has the Son has the life, he who does not have the Son does not have the life" (1 John 5:11,12)

I HAVE the Son and HAVE the divine and eternal life as my enjoyment here and now. There is no "striving to live forever". God Himself is the eternal life. Christ Himself is the eternal life. The Holy Spirit Himself is the eternal life.

So Paul tells us that today -" ... that they may lay hold on that which is really life" It just so happens that it will take eternity to explore and enjoy all the depths of God.

Look at the universe. We can see no end to it. You don't understand that this is just an indication of how vast and endless is man's enjoyment of Christ.

We have eternity to explore and enjoy our inheritance of God Himself. There is no striving. He is the self-existing and ever-existing Divine Being Who enters into our spirit to regenerate us to be sons of God

www.regenerated.net
  5. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:061 edit
    No Nemesio. I do know the Lord Jesus. I long and need to know Him deeper and better. But I do know the Lord Jesus.

Now a couple of comments.

Christianity ? I am not interested in any "anity". You can have the "anity" I just want Christ.

If you know more about "anity" than I do, that's fine with me. I care for the living Person of Christ. ...[text shortened]... o our spirit to regenerate us to be sons of God

www.regenerated.net
    Case in point.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:261 edit
    +++++++++

Case in point.

+++++++++

You have no point even to living, I'm afraid.

You have nothing but to be the little yelping dog along side of the path making noise against the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just another petty little fault finder, a loser, with nothing but silly complaints to keep others back in the same tragic emptiness you live.

Move out of the way. Some of us want to lay hold on the life that is really life.

WWW.REGENERATED.NET
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:28
    [b]+++++++++

Case in point.

+++++++++

You have nothing but to be the little yelping dog along side of the path making noise against the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just another petty little fault finder, a loser, with nothing but silly complaints to keep others back in the ...[text shortened]... he way. Some of us want to lay hold on the life that is really life.

WWW.REGENERATED.NET[/b]
    Nemesio,

Better yet hang around and keep opposing the Gospel.

You'll make it all the more interesting when Jesus is universally vindicated.
  8. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:28

Just another petty little fault finder, a loser, with nothing but silly complaints to keep others back in the same tragic emptiness you live.

Move out of the way. Some of us want to lay hold on the life that is really life.

WWW.REGENERATED.NET
    Yeah, sure, you've 'found Christ.'

Your insults belie any claim to Jesus in your heart.

Nemesio
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Yeah, sure, you've 'found Christ.'

Nemesio
    I love to see skeptics get Oh So Clear about an attitude of Christian love, when you deal with the perversions.

I hope you REALLY show me what it is to be a disciple of Jesus.

Ever read what John the Baptist said to the venomous opposers of the kingdom of God?

"Who warned you to flee the coming wrath ? "

John the Baptist
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:38
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yep, there he goes. Appealing to the teaching which he spends his energy ridiculing all the time.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 23:44
    Why did the Apostle Paul write this? I thought Christians were just NEVER suppose write things like this !

"If anyone does not love the Lord, let him be accursed! The Lord comes." (1 Cor. 16:22)

Maybe because, like Solomon said - "There's a time for everything under the sun".
  12. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 00:01
    Yep, there he goes. Appealing to the teaching which he spends his energy ridiculing all the time.
    I have never ridiculed the notion of compassion, honesty, charity, or
    any other virtues associated with Christianity (and other religions).

That you demonstrate none of these openly provides the true testimony
    to who rules your heart.

Nemesio
  13. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 00:02
    Why did the Apostle Paul write this? I thought Christians were just NEVER suppose write things like this !

[b]"If anyone does not love the Lord, let him be accursed! The Lord comes." (1 Cor. 16:22)

Maybe because, like Solomon said - "There's a time for everything under the sun".[/b]
    And how does one show love for the Lord? Love for one's neighbor.

Thus, you do not love the Lord.

QED.

Nemesio
  14. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 00:141 edit
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And how does one show love for the Lord? Love for one's neighbor.

Thus, you do not love the Lord.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Very good. Very good Nemesio.

Now while you're contemplating that contemplate also these words of Jesus:

"But this you have, that you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate." (Rev. 1:6)

Looks like here Jesus commended some Christians not for their hate of persons, but for the hate of the works of some persons. He hated their works and He was happy that the church in Ephesus also hated what he hated - the "works of the Nicolaitans"

So, if I love Jesus, should I hate what He hates?

I don't hate you Nemesio. I do hate the work that you do against the truth of the Gospel of Christ. Christ hates it and I with Him hate it also.

I'll make you a deal. I'll go to God in prayer for a full exposure of the badness of my attitude. And you go to God in prayer about the works you do to teach people how to disbelieve the New Testament. Because that is what you work at.

You labor to teach people how to disbelieve the Bible.
  15. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 00:172 edits
    [bI'll make you a deal. I'll go to God in prayer for a full exposure of the badness of my attitude. And you go to God in prayer about the works you do to teach people how to disbelieve the New Testament. Because that is what you work at.[/b]
    I take St Paul's admonition to pray unceasingly very seriously, Jaywill.
    Thus, I have prayed about what I do and how I do it many, many times.

What I do is strive to liberate people from your perversion of Christianity.
    This requires a complete understanding of the Christian Scriptures.

What you do is get frustrated and betray the hate in your heart. Your
    notion of 'hating what Jesus hates' goes directly contrary to the Gospel
    of 'Love your enemies' and 'turn the other cheek.'

This only demonstrates how perverse your interpretation of Christinaity is,
    that you would try to defend your churlish attitude towards me as a sincere
    Christian one.

Nemesio

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree