1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 Nov '13 07:06
    Hanukkah and Thanksgiving fall on the same day for first time in 125 years

    http://www.ktvb.com/news/Hanukkah-and-Thanksgiving-fall-on-the-same-day--233781061.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    29 Nov '13 14:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hanukkah and Thanksgiving fall on the same day for first time in 125 years

    http://www.ktvb.com/news/Hanukkah-and-Thanksgiving-fall-on-the-same-day--233781061.html
    Yes, we all read that. Is that now going to start an anti-semitic rant? Jews taking over thanksgiving or some such?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    29 Nov '13 14:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, we all read that. Is that now going to start an anti-semitic rant? Jews taking over thanksgiving or some such?
    I guess no good deed goes unpunished!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Nov '13 14:58
    To celebrate I'm only eating Jewish Turkeys.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    29 Nov '13 15:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    To celebrate I'm only eating Jewish Turkeys.
    How can you tell? By the tiny little yarmulke?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Nov '13 15:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How can you tell? By the tiny little yarmulke?
    Nope, by the size of their beaks.
  7. Maryland
    Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    110562
    29 Nov '13 15:40
    How odd of god to choose the Jews!
    But not so odd as those who choose
    A Jewish God but spurn the Jews!

    (This is not my poem, but I don't know who wrote it.)
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    29 Nov '13 23:56
    Originally posted by 667joe
    How odd of god to choose the Jews!
    But not so odd as those who choose
    A Jewish God but spurn the Jews!

    (This is not my poem, but I don't know who wrote it.)
    Ain't dat de truth..
Back to Top