1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:14
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Oh good. Yes, please pray for me, since we all know how efficacious prayer is. Why just the other day I prayed for an amputee and wouldn't you know it, his limb grew back the next day!
    I have seen people prayed for. That have had one leg longer than the other. And the legs even out. And they didn't need their crutches anymore.
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:32
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I have seen people prayed for. That have had one leg longer than the other. And the legs even out. And they didn't need their crutches anymore.
    Maybe we should try that with someone with one leg. Do you think a new leg will grow?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:341 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Maybe we should try that with someone with one leg. Do you think a new leg will grow?
    It might happen. But first you needed to be saved to have the faith that it will happen. And you don't ask Mary or anyone else but only Jesus to do it.
    Even if God did make a leg grow. You would still harden your heart even more and still not believe in him. That is why he doesn't do it.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:36
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    It may seem that way, according to today's terminology, but let me assure you, God is no respecter of persons. He loves all equally. There is simply a role God set for men and woman alike. A woman is more fully satisfied in God, in that role. I understand woman can, due to circumstances, raise a child alone, as well as men. Nothing wrong with that, and God will bless both.
    my wife and i switched roles, she brings home the bacon and i raise the little un's. are we not as satisfied as a traditional couple?
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:37
    What the fork am I reading...
  7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    It might happen. But first you needed to be saved to have the faith that it will happen. And you don't ask Mary or anyone else but only Jesus to do it.
    I think I'll stick with the FSM. Greater likelihood of a new limb growing. In fact I shall try it. If I suddenly wake up with a third leg growing from somewhere impractical I'm going to blame you.
  8. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    What the fork am I reading...
    Drivel is the polite word for it.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 May '13 13:40
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I think I'll stick with the FSM. Greater likelihood of a new limb growing. In fact I shall try it. If I suddenly wake up with a third leg growing from somewhere impractical I'm going to blame you.
    Have you seen the movie all about Steve. Baby is born with three legs.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '13 14:09
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    What a bunch of sh#t.

You hear that ladies? Your job is to focus on your "high calling" of baby production and child rearing. So basically, you're nothing more than a "paper-knife" for God (pace Sartre's Existentialism is a Humanism). Don't be fooled into believing the "lies" that you can self-determine your own essence through projects, goal ...[text shortened]... aspirations, etc, that do not take as their object your godly call to baby production.
    There is nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home mom. Heaven knows I wish I could be a stay-at-home dad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree