1. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 14:172 edits
    Selamat tahun baru! Semoga tahun depan - dua ribu dua belas - penuh dengan bahagia. Semoga semua tantangan dan penderitaan kita dapat diatasi. Semoga kita semua dapat membuat ruangan ini menjadi suatu kesempatan untuk menguntungkan kita semua, sebagai sumber informasi, inspirasi dan hiburan! [changed!]
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    31 Dec '11 14:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    Selamat tahun baru! Kamu berpikir bahwa saya menghina kamu dalam bahasa asing, RJHinds, ya kan? Tetapi, sebenarnya, teks ini tidak mempunyai tusukan satu pun, tidak mempunyai ejekan satu pun, tidak mempunyai hinaan satu pun, RJHinds. Yang menjadi menarik adalah usaha kamu untuk menerjemahkan teks ini, RJHinds. Kompor jendela pintu televisi halaman sepeda motor k ...[text shortened]... makai alat perangkat lunak di net untuk menginggriskan pesan saya. Lucu! Selamat tahun, RJHinds!
    Well this is what Google says you said ..

    Happy new year! You think that I insulted you in a foreign language, RJHinds, right? But, in fact, this text does not have a single puncture, do not have any taunts, insults do not have one, RJHinds. What becomes interesting is you attempt to translate this text, RJHinds. Stove door windows television motorcycle fan page pencil brush comb mirror stupid idiot lights hanfon flatware knife? You see my message in the Indonesian language, continue to be so wanted to know what its contents! RJHinds, you end up using the software tools on the net for menginggriskan my message. Funny! Congratulations years, RJHinds!


    Sounds like a message to RJH.

    Happy New Year to you and yours FMF.
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 14:311 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Happy New Year to you and yours FMF.
    You spoilt the little joke! 😠

    I shall change it then. Your reply will still be there.

    Best wishes to you too for the year ahead!
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    31 Dec '11 14:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    You spoilt the little joke! 😠

    Best wishes to you too for the year ahead!
    Ops .. sorry.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    31 Dec '11 14:39
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Well this is what Google says you said ..

    Happy new year! You think that I insulted you in a foreign language, RJHinds, right? But, in fact, this text does not have a single puncture, do not have any taunts, insults do not have one, RJHinds. What becomes interesting is you attempt to translate this text, RJHinds. Stove door windows television motor ...[text shortened]... ears, RJHinds!


    Sounds like a message to RJH.

    Happy New Year to you and yours FMF.
    Thanks. I would not have the patience to bother with the translating.
    I know he hates my guts, anyway, no matter what he may say now. 😉
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    31 Dec '11 14:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Thanks. I would not have the patience to bother with the translating.
    I know he hates my guts, anyway, no matter what he may say now. 😉
    Im pretty sure nobody hates your guts except maybe the JWs. Some people dont like your posting style. Its not you personally.
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 14:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I know he hates my guts, anyway, no matter what he may say now.
    Good grief. I do not "hate" anyone on this web site, RJHinds. Not here, Not at Debates. Sometimes your remarks make you sound quite mean spirited, RJHinds - you would seriously characterize my contributions to this forum as 'hatred'? People ask you robust questions and you think they hate you? How bizarre.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    31 Dec '11 14:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Good grief. I do not "hate" anyone on this web site, RJHinds. Not here, Not at Debates. Sometimes your remarks make you sound quite mean spirited, RJHinds - you would seriously characterize my contributions to this forum as 'hatred'? People ask you robust questions and you think they hate you? How bizarre.
    Yes, I appears to me that way. Why else do you continue asking the
    same confrontational questions over and over in such and irritating
    manner aimed at provoking one so he insults you like you have Dasa
    and myself? Then you continue the harassment so you get insulted
    even more.
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 15:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I appears to me that way. Why else do you continue asking the
    same confrontational questions over and over in such and irritating
    manner aimed at provoking one so he insults you like you have Dasa
    and myself? Then you continue the harassment so you get insulted
    even more.
    The questions get repeated or reworded because you don't answer them. How can this possibly be seen as a component of "hatred"? How can me being insulted by you and Dasa possibly indicate any "hatred" on my part?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    31 Dec '11 15:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    The questions get repeated or reworded because you don't answer them. How can this possibly be seen as a component of "hatred"? How can me being insulted by you and Dasa possibly indicate any "hatred" on my part?
    You are always right in your own eyes. So forget about it.
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 15:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are always right in your own eyes. So forget about it.
    Even supposing I was "always right in [my] own eyes", how would you figure that meant I "hated" you? You're suddenly being very odd. Can you explain?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    31 Dec '11 15:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Even supposing I was "always right in [my] own eyes", how would you figure that meant I "hated" you? You're suddenly being very odd. Can you explain?
    You are just proving my point. So for the last time, forget about it.
  13. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 15:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are just proving my point. [...]
    Asking you why you think I "hate" you proves - in your mind - that I "hate" you?
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    31 Dec '11 15:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Happy New Year from Indonesia
    And Happy New Year from me, us, and the rest of the world, too!
  15. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    31 Dec '11 17:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    And Happy New Year from me, us, and the rest of the world, too!
    Thanks. It's just gone down here. 00:15, fireworks still fizzing and popping around the neighbourhood and beyond. Thank you for a New Year's post that doesn't include the words "Satan", "hatred" or "dishonest". 🙂

    For the first time ever, BOTH my two boys - 8 y.o. and 11 y.o., stayed up and we had a 'moment' just now. But off to bed they have gone, with Cartoon Network chuntering away and the Christmas lights aflicker.

    Happy New Year!

    PS: And hey, all you Americans out there: I will always have experienced MORE of the current year than you, all year long. 12 hours or so, or more. And the same thing will happen all through next year. 😀
Back to Top