1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 12:47
    I think the vast majority of humans spend most of their time thinking about how to find food.

I think I spend maybe 2% of my time thinking about how to make a living. The rest of my time I can think about whatever I want.

I think I spend about 1% of my time thinking about debating in this forum. (if that much)

How much time do you have to spend thinking about how to make a living, and how much time do you have for thinking about whatever you want?

Replies are optional.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 14:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    I think the vast majority of humans spend most of their time thinking about how to find food.

I think I spend maybe 2% of my time thinking about how to make a living. The rest of my time I can think about whatever I want.

I think I spend about 1% of my time thinking about debating in this forum. (if that much)

How much time do you have to spend thi ...[text shortened]... ng, and how much time do you have for thinking about whatever you want?

Replies are optional.
    I spend about .01% of my time thinking about how much time I spend thinking about the things I think about.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 14:32
    Replies are optional.
    Thank Heavens!
  4. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 14:35

How much time do you have to spend thi ...[text shortened]... ng, and how much time do you have for thinking about whatever you want?

Replies are optional.
    "I think therefore I eat" (?)
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 14:39
    Yet, you are here 24/7. Remarkable that yopu can post so often and so coherently with so little thought.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 15:57
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    "I think therefore I eat" (?)
    I eat therefore. I think?
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 17:071 edit

Replies are optional.
    Did you know that 43% of any sample of people questioned report the ability to make up numbers and attribute them to any arbitrary human activity? I myself possess this capability. 🙂 🙂
  8. Joined
    01 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 17:09
    i spend all my time thinking about girls.
    And boobies.
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 17:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I eat therefore. I think?
    No , it's - - "I eat therefore I wobble" 😀
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Sep '09 22:09
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Yet, you are here 24/7. Remarkable that yopu can post so often and so coherently with so little thought.
    I forgot about this thread.

I am not here 24/7. I'm everywhere.

I have done so much for so long with so little I can now do anything with nothing. Including thinking.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 00:56
    I have done so much for so long with so little I can now do anything with nothing. Including thinking.
    Yes, you have made that abundantly clear. Many posters here, in contrast, find that having a few neurons firing in the gray matter is an asset while typing in these little boxes.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 07:11
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Yes, you have made that abundantly clear. Many posters here, in contrast, find that having a few neurons firing in the gray matter is an asset while typing in these little boxes.
    That's not nice. Where's your sense of humor?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree