1. Maryland
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 12:37
    I am not a vegetarian, but I only eat animals that are!
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 12:401 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Aha...but you ask a cow "what sound does a cow make" and it'll go "moo"...Ask the same question of a pig and it'll go "oink"

This proves beyond all doubt cows are smarter than pigs :]
    sooo the dumber an animal is, the more moral it is to eat it?
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 12:431 edit
    Originally posted by duecer
    sooo the dumber an animal is, the moral it is to eat it?
    According to the wisest and most learned person on this forum, that seems to be the case.

I only eat animals with no intellect though (since they're dead)
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 15:58
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    A person that has raised there cosciousness is a strict vegetarian, and they dont partake of any flesh of any kind.

I have mentioned that to begin the spiritual life, red meat eating is the worst and fish and eggs the least worse.

Dolphins and whales are warm blooded, and fish are cold blooded,....and cold blooded creatures feel pain somewhat less t ...[text shortened]... wondering what creatures are more or less sentiant, because of their total abstinence.

vishva
    Now my taste buds are all up in arms. At first you say that I can eat fishies and eggs but then say doing so is the "least worse"???? In other words, I can eat these things but probably should not?

As for the mandate against eating dolphines and Whales, I'm pretty sure you have lost one follower. If memory serves, Properknob eats a very strict dolphine/whale diet. :'(

So lets say I only eat vegebles from here on out. Will doing so put me on the path to purity?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree