1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    03 Aug '15 03:08
    Debunking Creationists

    This arrogant atheist examines the claims of Dr. Jason Lisle, a young earth creationist. This arrogant atheist says Dr. Lisle claims to have ultimate proof of creation. The arrogant atheist says that Lisle has a presupposition that the Bible must be true, and so creationists must misconstrue and cherry pick the evidence and process of science to try to make it appear to fit the myth of creation. The arrogant atheist says creationists also malign the process of science itself, which is why he is compelled to point out the creationists errors and falsehoods. The arrogant atheists says Lisle also employs presuppositional apologetics, which he says is so easy to debunk that he doesn't know how creationists could possibly convince anyone with such nonsense. He says that everything he claims in the video is backed by peer-reviewed scientific research which is sure to make someone like sonhouse so happy.

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    03 Aug '15 03:31
    Creation Theory - A Big Chunk Of Nonsense

    SacisutaDasa

    These are the profound words of a self realized soul: A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and how he sees today's world. Learn from him how to change and better our planet and ourselves for the good of everyone. In this lecture he explores the rationality of the modern theory of creation.

    YouTube

    Pt 2

    YouTube

    Pt 3

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    04 Aug '15 06:46
    Bill Nye: Creationism is Bad for Us

    YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    04 Aug '15 08:35
    A Tale of Tiktaalik

    YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    04 Aug '15 08:49
    Richard Dawkins Teaching Evolution to Religious Students

    YouTube
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8519
    04 Aug '15 10:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Richard Dawkins Teaching Evolution to Religious Students

    [youtube]jNhtbmXzIaM[/youtube]
    I was looking to secure some spam for my afternoon sandwich, and was told you have an abundance of the stuff?

    (*Spam used purely as a sarcastic tool, and in no way compromises my vegetarianism).
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 Aug '15 11:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Richard Dawkins Teaching Evolution to Religious Students

    [youtube]jNhtbmXzIaM[/youtube]
    Was that science? Sounded like Dawkins was teaching a religion.

    I know what it sounds like when someone is talking out of their ars, and that was loud and clear.
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    04 Aug '15 13:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Debunking Creationists

    This arrogant atheist examines the claims of Dr. Jason Lisle, a young earth creationist. This arrogant atheist says Dr. Lisle claims to have ultimate proof of creation. The arrogant atheist says that Lisle has a presupposition that the Bible must be true, and so creationists must misconstrue and cherry pick the evidence and process ...[text shortened]... research which is sure to make someone like sonhouse so happy.

    [youtube]II3XnsYA3c4[/youtube]
    Less that two minutes in and I had to visit the head. Last night's dinner wasn't pretty when it came up.

    Could you warn us when these videos lack substance? My stomach has minimal tolerance for vacuous conversations.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    04 Aug '15 14:53
    Richard Dawkins Greatest Show on Earth

    Richard Dawkins talked about his book The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution (Free Press; September 22, 2009). In his book he lays out the evidence that supports the theory of evolution. He argues evolution is an indisputable fact, despite nearly half of Americans believing the opposite, and that denying evolution today is comparable to denying the Holocaust. He responded to questions from members of the audience.

    YouTube
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    04 Aug '15 16:23
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Less that two minutes in and I had to visit the head. Last night's dinner wasn't pretty when it came up.

    Could you warn us when these videos lack substance? My stomach has minimal tolerance for vacuous conversations.
    Did you watch the video "A Tale of Tiktaalik"? I believe that one should cheer you up a bit to get you through the day.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    05 Aug '15 01:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A Tale of Tiktaalik

    [youtube]5XXhfs4W8Qs[/youtube]
    Thumbs up on this video, he tells it like it is, a bunch of dimwads with no interest in science putting out video's that simply attempt to convert people who don't know any better to the crazed world of creationism.

    You have no answer to his charges. It IS a transitionary species, no amount of grousing will refute that.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    05 Aug '15 04:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Thumbs up on this video, he tells it like it is, a bunch of dimwads with no interest in science putting out video's that simply attempt to convert people who don't know any better to the crazed world of creationism.

    You have no answer to his charges. It IS a transitionary species, no amount of grousing will refute that.
    I knew you would like that one. Believe it or not, I was even looking forward to another bikini babe to debunk creationists. 😉
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    05 Aug '15 08:05
    Ham on Nye

    YouTube
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    05 Aug '15 11:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Ham on Nye

    [youtube]HEWTzI0zj00[/youtube]
    I can just see you laughing your ass off at all that ridiculous anti-creationist propaganda, since you KNOW the truth.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    05 Aug '15 14:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I can just see you laughing your ass off at all that ridiculous anti-creationist propaganda, since you KNOW the truth.
    Here is some more help for you.

    Mining Dawkins

    YouTube
Back to Top