1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:02
    http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm

Fantastic reading.

This web site will wet your appetite for spiritual truth from the Vedas.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:04
    Do you reject the disgusting verse and teachings of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad or Matsya Purana 70:40-60; cf. Mahabharata III:2:2?

"A woman who has been unchaste should worship Siva in his calm aspect, Siva who is Kama. Then she should summon a Brahmin and give herself to him, thinking, 'This is Kama who has come for the sake of sexual pleasure.' Andwhatever the Brahmin wishes, the sensuous woman should do. For thirteen months she should honour in this way any Brahmin who comes to the house for the sake of sexual pleasures, and there is no immorality in this for noble ladies or prostitutes."

"Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree