1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    26 Jul '12 16:31
    www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/05/25/synthetic-life-form-accuses-god-of-playing-science/
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    26 Jul '12 19:34
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/05/25/synthetic-life-form-accuses-god-of-playing-science/
    It is scientists that are doing the "crazy meddling" and should be stopped or at least restricted to that which they adequately understand, which is very little. 😏
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    26 Jul '12 23:23
    Hah

    http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/05/23/catholic-church-to-combat-sexual-predator-choirboys-with-burqas/
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    26 Jul '12 23:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is scientists that are doing the "crazy meddling" and should be stopped or at least restricted to that which they adequately understand, which is very little. 😏
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
    So all the new knowledge of how to cure aids or cancer should just be thrown away because the scientists are meddling in things they don't understand. Nice.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    27 Jul '12 14:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So all the new knowledge of how to cure aids or cancer should just be thrown away because the scientists are meddling in things they don't understand. Nice.
    Are you trying to ridicule my beliefs?
  6. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    13077
    27 Jul '12 15:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you trying to ridicule my beliefs?
    You're doing that quite well yourself.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    27 Jul '12 18:12
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    You're doing that quite well yourself.
    I did not ask for your 2 cents, numbnuts.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    31 Jul '12 22:17
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    You're doing that quite well yourself.
    In future PM Mr Hinds for permission to contribute
    to any thread he has blessed with his wisdom.


    😉
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    31 Jul '12 22:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you trying to ridicule my beliefs?
    They are not really your beliefs though are they?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    31 Jul '12 23:12
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]In future PM Mr Hinds for permission to contribute
    to any thread he has blessed with his wisdom.


    😉[/b]
    or he could sacrifice a bull and be granted permission directly from the source
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    01 Aug '12 05:15
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    or he could sacrifice a bull and be granted permission directly from the source
    Cut out the middle-man eh?

    Like playing an engine without the intervening human hand.

    Interesting concept!
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93415
    01 Aug '12 08:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is scientists that are doing the "crazy meddling" and should be stopped or at least restricted to that which they adequately understand, which is very little. 😏
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
    you say scientists know very little. does this mean you know how much there is to know, so you can accurately judge how much of all there is to know that the scientists know? could you give us a rough percentage that 'little' translates into?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    01 Aug '12 11:25
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you say scientists know very little. does this mean you know how much there is to know, so you can accurately judge how much of all there is to know that the scientists know? could you give us a rough percentage that 'little' translates into?
    I would estimate scientists know no more that .01% of all there is to know. That is being generous, too. 😏
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    01 Aug '12 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would estimate scientists know no more that .01% of all there is to know. That is being generous, too. 😏
    which is infinitely more knowledge about the universe than fundamentalist pillocks like yourself.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    01 Aug '12 17:13
    Originally posted by Agerg
    which is infinitely more knowledge about the universe than fundamentalist pillocks like yourself.
    No way! 😏
Back to Top