1. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:27
    According to http://www.bible.com/answers/ahomosex.html , heterosexual oral sex is "not normal or natural as it is an unclean act."

Is that actually the viewpoint of Christians? Is there a direct reference in the Bible?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:351 edit
    Originally posted by eagles54
    According to http://www.bible.com/answers/ahomosex.html , heterosexual oral sex is "not normal or natural as it is an unclean act."

Is that actually the viewpoint of Christians? Is there a direct reference in the Bible?
    The uncleaner, the better! 😀

But seriously, oral sex has been determined to be a sufficient condition for sodomy. That is most likely why Christians see it as unnatural. (See Cribs' old thread).
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:401 edit

I love that site.

Who knew Pokemon taught kids to "embrace certain evil spirits as friends"?

Any other vegetarians out there?

"One of these [false] doctrines, is the worship of the "deity of nature" as some do today. Often vegetarianism is a part of their beliefs--the idea that all of nature is God."

UFO's?

"One of these such doctrines, is the worship of the "deity of nature" as some do today. Often vegetarianism is a part of their beliefs--the idea that all of nature is God."

Well Darfius already explained all this to us earlier.

You'll also find everything you need to know about Y2K, including a nice rationalization written afterwards.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Bible also has something to say about Elian Gonzales as well.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:40
    Oh yeah, to answer the thread. Most xtians that I know that have spoken personally on this subject all engaged in the practice.
  6. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 21:35

First question: Yep. Some christians.

Second: Don't know. I'm sure if you look through enough bibles and enough versions of the christian religions you'll find it though. You can find just about anything in a bible if you look long enough.
  7. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 21:47
    Originally posted by wib
    First question: Yep. Some christians.

Second: Don't know. I'm sure if you look through enough bibles and enough versions of the christian religions you'll find it though. You can find just about anything in a bible if you look long enough.
    I don't think it's there. I don't think you can deduce it from Scripture. There's no command that says you may only have sex if you are intending to reproduce, or you may only have intercourse.
  8. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 22:59
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Mmm. Well, the Pope said that any sexual activity that does not have the potential to lead to reproduction is a sin.

But Jesus died for my sins, so I'm in the clear. YEEEE-HAAAA!
    Er...did'nt he die for the "origional" sin? I did not know his death was a blank check for future transgretions.

RTh
  9. Subscriberinvigorateonline
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 23:33
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    [b]Mmm. Well, the Pope said that any sexual activity that does not have the potential to lead to reproduction is a sin.
    Tell that to Boris Becker!
  10. Joined
    07 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:12
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I don't think it's there. I don't think you can deduce it from Scripture. There's no command that says you may only have sex if you are intending to reproduce, or you may only have intercourse.
    and if it does we will look past that rule.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 17:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree