29 Jun '16 20:122 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 00:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Not to worry. It is foretold that all false religions will be destroyed.

(Revelation 17:1, 2) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality.”
    (Revelation 17:16) And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 02:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Some American churches don't have Bibles either. And even if some do you won't hear it preached out of from the pulpit.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 19:31
    Originally posted by roigam
    Not to worry. It is foretold that all false religions will be destroyed.

(Revelation 17:1, 2) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with t ...[text shortened]... make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.
    A rather vague reference to false religions.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    A rather vague reference to false religions.
    It's okay, the passage he quoted specifically has nothing to do with religion, false or otherwise.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 02:321 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree