1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    13 Aug '14 18:51
    Historical Accuracy Of The Bible... SILENCING THE SKEPTICS WITH ARCHAEOLOGY!!!

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    13 Aug '14 20:131 edit
    Christians embracing archaeological evidence to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.

    Irony... too..... much..... Brain... is.... exploding.......
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    13 Aug '14 20:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Historical Accuracy Of The Bible... SILENCING THE SKEPTICS WITH ARCHAEOLOGY!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSExDE8EsU
    You really expect anyone to watch an hour and a half video of opinions?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    13 Aug '14 20:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You really expect anyone to watch an hour and a half video of opinions?
    I only expect those that might be interested enough to watch. I mainly referenced it to let everyone know that there has been a lot of archaeological evidence found to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    14 Aug '14 10:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I only expect those that might be interested enough to watch. I mainly referenced it to let everyone know that there has been a lot of archaeological evidence found to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.
    A lot of refuted evidence, you mean. These dudes don't publish so you just get opinions and outright lies in their zeal to prove the world is only 6K years old.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    14 Aug '14 10:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Christians embracing archaeological evidence to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.

    Irony... too..... much..... Brain... is.... exploding.......
    Take heart from perhaps fulfilling a prophesy. Exploding heads may have been alluded to in amongst the Book of Revelation somewhere. 😉
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    14 Aug '14 11:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I mainly referenced it to let everyone know that there has been a lot of archaeological evidence found to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.
    "a lot"?
    What do you mean by that?
    Quantify it.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    14 Aug '14 12:04
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "a lot"?
    What do you mean by that?
    Quantify it.
    Rots o ruck with that one.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    14 Aug '14 23:17
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "a lot"?
    What do you mean by that?
    Quantify it.
    Hugh. Like much more evidence than evolutionists think there is for evolution.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    14 Aug '14 23:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hugh. Like much more evidence than evolutionists think there is for evolution.
    Don't call me Hugh.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    15 Aug '14 00:14
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Don't call me Hugh.
    Okay, Tiny.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    15 Aug '14 13:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Okay, Tiny.
    Yeah, it should be 'hysterical accuracy of the bible'.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    17 Aug '14 03:411 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, it should be 'hysterical accuracy of the bible'.
    The Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo are the best historical evidence for the accuracy of the biblical crucifixion and resurrection of Christ Jesus.

    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/kathyschiffer/2013/02/the-sudarium-of-oviedo-the-other-shroud-of-jesus/

    YouTube
  14. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55256
    19 Aug '14 12:49
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Christians embracing archaeological evidence to support claims of biblical historical accuracy.

    Irony... too..... much..... Brain... is.... exploding.......
    Darvlay???
  15. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55256
    19 Aug '14 12:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo are the best historical evidence for the accuracy of the biblical crucifixion and resurrection of Christ Jesus.

    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/kathyschiffer/2013/02/the-sudarium-of-oviedo-the-other-shroud-of-jesus/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXXUeLETRgM
    You know the Turin shroud is proven to have been manufactured in the middle-ages?
Back to Top