1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 12:37
    @galveston75 said
    So we are going this way again? I answered you. I will not repeat it again.
    Just to be clear, do you believe that non-practising homosexual members of your group should keep their sexual orientation secret from their fellow JWs?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 12:38
    @galveston75 said
    I answered you.
    Your answers have been ambiguous. You have been referring to "practising" homosexuals in your answers to questions about "non-practising" homosexuals. Just clear it up.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:18
    @fmf said
    Your answers have been ambiguous. You have been referring to "practising" homosexuals in your answers to questions about "non-practising" homosexuals. Just clear it up.
    "no", non-practicing homosexual JW's are not open about it at their Kingdom Halls and not encouraged to be open about it"

Your not reading all the postings are you? Pay attention.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:28
    @galveston75 said
    What does God say in the Bible about ones who "practice" homosexuality?
    What does God say in the Bible about child sacrifice?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:321 edit
    @galveston75 said
    "no", non-practicing homosexual JW's are not open about it at their Kingdom Halls and not encouraged to be open about it"

What does “not encouraged” mean in this context? Is it the same as parents being “not encouraged” to permit their children to have blood transfusions when needed?

What did “not encouraged” mean for @beauroberts wife when she was “not encourage” to remain at his side when he took scientific medical intervention, including blood transfusions for his cancer treatment?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:39
    @fmf said
    What do Christians believe that Christian homosexuals should and shouldn't do, and what they should and shouldn't feel?
    Honosexuality is a sin. The judgment of these sinners is up to Christ, who will deal with all kinds of sin. Of course people will have their opinions on this matter and that is fine. My opinion is that a lying selfish gossiping fat woman sitting in the church causing trouble will be in a worse-off position than a homosexual in a committed relationship doing good works. But that is just my opinion.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:48
    @galveston75 said

OK, so you believe that non-practising homosexual JWs should keep their sexual orientation secret from their fellow JWs.

What other basic facts about themselves should JWs keep secret from their fellow JWs?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:56
    @fmf said
    OK, so you believe that non-practising homosexual JWs should keep their sexual orientation secret from their fellow JWs.

What other basic facts about themselves should JWs keep secret from their fellow JWs?
    It’s an “Under the carpet or under the wheels” philosophy.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 14:28
    @divegeester said
    What does God say in the Bible about child sacrifice?
    Stick to the subject..................
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 14:29
    @fmf said

Stick to the subject..............
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 15:38
    @galveston75 said
    Stick to the subject..............
    The subject is homosexuality. My question to you is totally on-topic and is derived explicitly from what you have said about homosexuality on this thread.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 15:45
    @galveston75 said
    Stick to the subject..................
    You are deflectively asking readers what the bible says about a subject, I’m just reciprocating.

The bible stands against sacrificing of children to Gods.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 16:20
    The subject is homosexuality. If it is changing I will move on....
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 16:35
    @galveston75 said
    The subject is homosexuality. If it is changing I will move on....
    Prickly, defensive, furtive.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 16:57
    Good day....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree