1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 17:50
    Here ya go!

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/blog/
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 20:311 edit
    For you non-readers out there, Ben Stein joins the list of folks taking on the Darwin conspirators.
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 21:04
    Originally posted by Ben Stein
    Maybe Darwinism will be different. Maybe it will last. But it’s difficult to believe it will. Theories that presume to explain everything without much evidence rarely do. Theories that outlive their era of conception and cannot be verified rarely last unless they are faith based.
    It's clear that Mr. Stein doesn't quite get it. AFAICS, Darwin's ToE does not attempt to explain "everything" by any stretch, and for what it does attempt to explain, there is a substantial amount of evidence.

I wonder if Ben Stein knows Kirk Cameron? That would be a C-list celebrity bonanza of a blog.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 17:00
    Originally posted by David C
    It's clear that Mr. Stein doesn't quite get it. AFAICS, Darwin's ToE does not attempt to explain "everything" by any stretch, and for what it does attempt to explain, there is a substantial amount of evidence.

I wonder if Ben Stein knows Kirk Cameron? That would be a C-list celebrity bonanza of a blog.
    Funny you should mention that. He addresses that in his blog. Did you read it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree