How can you prove a god started Christianity?

How can you prove a god started Christianity?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 14

How many of you fundies talk directly to your god and it replies? Just reciting biblical verses is no proof of anything other than somebody wrote those verses. You can't just use the verses in a circular argument saying these verses are PROOF it was inspired by a god.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
How many of you fundies talk directly to your god and it replies? Just reciting biblical verses is no proof of anything other than somebody wrote those verses. You can't just use the verses in a circular argument saying these verses are PROOF it was inspired by a god.
Well when Jesus talked to God he would use the Bible!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
Well when Jesus talked to God he would use the Bible!
So you 'know' he talked to god because he had the bible? I presume you mean the OT, since the NT wasn't invented yet.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Religion cannot be started............unless it is false religion.

This is because 'true and bonafide' religion is eternal.

Religion is eternal because God is eternal.

Any religion that is not eternal cannot possibly be bonafide.

And any religion that is not bonafide will teach and defend falsehoods.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Dec 14

Originally posted by Dasa
Religion cannot be started............unless it is false religion.

This is because 'true and bonafide' religion is eternal.

Religion is eternal because God is eternal.

Any religion that is not eternal cannot possibly be bonafide.

And any religion that is not bonafide will teach and defend falsehoods.
And that would also include Krishna since that is a false religion also. There is no 8 billion year thing, Earth and our sun did not exist 8 billion years ago and 8 billion years from now at least Earth will not exist, having been long before burned up by the bloated sun grown so large the atmosphere of the sun reaches out all the way to Earth and fries the entire planet to cinders. So YOUR religion is just as false as the rest.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Dec 14

And that would also include Krishna since that is a false religion also. There is no 8 billion year thing, Earth and our sun did not exist 8 billion years ago and 8 billion years from now at least Earth will not exist, having been long before burned up by the bloated sun grown so large the atmosphere of the sun reaches out all the way to Earth and fries the entire planet to cinders. So YOUR religion is just as false as the rest.
Couldn't your experts be off a few billion years?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Dec 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Couldn't your experts be off a few billion years?
Sorry, no longer interested in the 6000 year deal.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 14

I pray to God and usually, God answers. He doesn't actually talk to me in English as you and I would, but He makes His answers known to me. One thing a lot of people don't get, is that sometimes the answer is "no". He also answers in His own time, not ours. The secret is to remain open to Him.

And btw if you are looking for proof, don't waste your time. Proof eliminates free will for the man who has not already chosen God. It is a "cheat sheet" with the correct answers on it. It just ain't happenin'. Do your own work.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Jan 15

"How many of you fundies talk directly to your god and it replies?"

What do you mean "talk directly"? Am I talking directly to you right now? Or am I talking to nobody?

What do you mean "it replies"? Do I hear your audible voice? Or am I reading your words?

Moves
01 Jan 15

How many of you fundies talk directly to your god and it replies?
How many of you atheist fundies (but I repeat myself) have a single clue about the nature of belief?